Sponsored

Search results

  1. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    I'll just remember to go 4 mph slower lol 😆
  2. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    And how is the speedometer recalibrated if I may ask?
  3. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    I found some on eBay, these are the ones I have, it's not all weathe though, it's carpet material. Floor Mats
  4. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Hm there are black type R floor mats and they look bigger than the red ones I just received. They look bulkier..
  5. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Thanks for the information, I recall going down this rabbit hole before when I was trying to fit 245s in my civic si while dropped on Teins and I had enkei 17x9 wheels.
  6. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Car came with black mats instead of red. Lol what would be the story there? Imagine there are red ones there let me go check 😂
  7. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    The stock specs are interesting, such low profile. Wheel Size: 19 x 9.5 inches Wheel Offset: +60 mm Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x120 mm (center bore: 64.1 mm) Tire Size: 265/30ZR19 93Y (Michelin Pilot Sport 4S) I like the beefier look, most likely will go with the DWS 06+ 275/35ZR19. I don't really...
  8. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Found some great condition OEM Red Interior floor mats for $180 shipped. They look great red on red :drool:
  9. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Good info thank you so much for sharing. Now I know what I'm not looking forward to when the time comes.
  10. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Damn just looked at prices, the stock tires are like $334/tire The 275 35 19s are $285/tire. Are there any other brands that are good. I'm assuming DWS 06+ are pretty solid choice, right?
  11. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    I hope you don't get stuck in LA traffic or else that left calf cramp starts creeping in real quick LoL
  12. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Thank you! 🙏 I will take a look tonight. Thanks for the link - more FL5 swag! woohoo. Where is SoCal are you? I used to live in San Fernando Valley.
  13. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    LOL - I need a link pleaseeee :spaz:
  14. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Thanks for pointing it out. I'm quite OCD but about different things lol I see what you mean, see I need people like you in my life :nixon: Anything else you noticed about my car that needs attention or something seems off?
  15. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    My new keychain. Sometimes it's the little things that put a smile on our face or make us feel warm inside. To purchase - Type R Keychain
  16. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Center Cap (Type-R) - Honda (44732-TGH-A11) Purchased these. :thumbsup:
  17. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Volks are badass and cost a kidney so I can see why. I'm just going to get the caps and never look back again lol
  18. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Then where did he get the ones on the car? I wonder if they're genuine...why were originals swapped, I have so many questions now! :dunno:
  19. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Lol cheapest I found was 22 per piece, w shipping+tax went above $100! Least of my concerns right now! I guess the price will never change. Found a forum quoted the same $30 some 20+ yrs ago LOL
  20. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    @Evox787




Top