• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10th gen coilover compatibility with 11th gen

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
I am sorry to beat this to death, but I haven't found any straight answers on this. To my understanding the following is correct, if anyone can confirm/ clarify that would be greatly appreciated!

10th gen si sedan/coupe not compatible with any 11th gen

10th gen sedan compatible with 11th gen si/ sedan

10th gen hatch compatible with 11th gen hatch
Sponsored

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Just buy the right coilovers my guy, I recommend you the Silvers they're top notch.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
The fronts don't fit correctly as the bottoms are too big to fit into the 11th's shock mounts. Anyone you see do this on YT has to grind them down to make them fit. Better off just getting coilovers made for the car.

OP
OP
Shingo_Shoji

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
The fronts don't fit correctly as the bottoms are too big to fit into the 11th's shock mounts. Anyone you see do this on YT has to grind them down to make them fit. Better off just getting coilovers made for the car.
Thank you! That is what I was looking for. There are some really good FB deals on used sets thats why I asked. Not worth modifying IMO
Sponsored