• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
It’s ridiculous. My wife is just going to go with a new Sport Touring in SGP, but she really wants this red. We would pay more to special order it, if only that was possible.

Neither one of us like Rallye Red. At all.

OP
OP
Steve182022

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
For some reason Honda doesn't think metallic red is "sporty".

They offer Radiant Red Metallic (R-569M) on a number of Accord versions but not on the "Sport"

Btw, the Accord is only 8 inches longer than the new Civic if you have your heart set on a metallic red. And an LX Accord costs less than some Civic versions.

I'm just thankful that they finally dumped Modern Steel after years and years and that they have a punchy metallic blue (Aegean Blue) for the Civic

nenad.mkd

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th Gen Hatchback Sport Plus
Couldn't have picked more awefull position for the photoshot. What is his point with half the car being in the grass? Is it just me that wants to go over there and punch him in his face.

OP
OP
Steve182022

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Couldn't have picked more awefull position for the photoshot. What is his point with half the car being in the grass? Is it just me that wants to go over there and punch him in his face.
Lol. If you've ever been to Japan you'll know what how expensive real estate is. That dealership probably has a tiny footprint compared to a US dealership.

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R, 16 Accord Sport, 07 Pilot EX
Lol. If you've ever been to Japan you'll know what how expensive real estate is. That dealership probably has a tiny footprint compared to a US dealership.
yep I was there for a month and everything is a lot closer together. I actually prefer it that way because I was able to literally walk anywhere I wanted and felt totally safe doing it
Sponsored