• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Last edited by a moderator:

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Seems to be a range of 0-60 times. Some are reporting as quick as 7.2.

I didn’t buy mine for quick, sporty driving so that stat really doesn’t matter too much. It’s the rest of the car that impresses me. Looks like the reviewers feel the same way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
They'll always be a range, even with a CVT. The ambient temps, track condition, even humidity play a factor.

Honda understated the power output of the 10th gens, for whatever reason. The 10th sedans averaged around 6.8 seconds in pro tests (6.6 sec. in a few) for the sedan and probably like 7 seconds flat for the heavier, less aerodynamic hatch.

But as you said, acceleration is only one factor in whether a car is good and a simple tune solves that if it's an "issue" for an owner.

Last edited:

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
That’s a disappointing number. No way to get around it. Cause for concern for the Si too. Tuning a car to make it maybe as fast as the old car was stock isn’t great. Fine for most drivers who never rev beyond 3k and are cross shopping a Corolla, I guess.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Though it will be interesting to see down the road if that honeycomb mesh turns into a detailing nightmare. I like the retro interior look... minus the stuck on infotainment tablet.
True.
Although the honeycomb mesh looks great, it is certainly a detailing nightmare. How would one remove the dust in the cells of the honeycomb……..