• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
I'll be a little disappointed if it loses the wild Gundam/Robotech styling. I would like how the new vertical infotainment screen might have less chance of being washed out with reflections, though.
Sponsored

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda 3 GT Hatch 6AT
To be honest, the Civic hatch is more of a fastback than a traditional hatchback. The Mazda 3 hatch, Corolla Hatch and Elantra GT are more of the "true" hatchbacks.

stariq812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW FK8
Interesting. The front end is giving me slight BMW 2 series vibes. Silhouette is more or less the same, but definite heavy tweaks to front and rear. Interesting little peak into the interior as well. Glad to see the updated infotainment system. Looks like a whole new design direction for headlights and taillights, though at this point could be preproduction stand ins and not anything close to the final result. Judging by the tail lights it even looks like honda could be floating a new full width taillight bar on models other than the coupe, but that's just a guess.
Front end BMW and back end Tesla

reallynotnick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah this looks way too much like a Dodge Charger. Type R has always been out of my league but I fear what this means for the rest of the lineup.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
Really psyched to see this. If it's true that there's going to be an 11th gen CTR, I'll happily pass on the LE 2021 CTR

m3cosmos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE
Interesting. Hope it keep the performance and improve upon everything. Many times the new gen is not the best gen.

Ducky

juiceboxes
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 S2000, '19 Civic Type R
I hate the enormous C pillar. Looks like a Mazda3 hatch.

That duct tape on the nose is either where camo is falling off, or they had to use a different material to cover the fake vent on that side where Sensing goes. I bet it's the latter and the fake vents on the front are just as ginormous as the FK8.

If the K20C1 is used again, a third time with no changes, this car will be a disappointment no matter what it does. You can't just build a softer FK8, the FK8 is the softer, better FK2.

I just hope they don't fuck it up FN2 bad.

Rasy

First Name
Rasy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW #15337
I see they went with the slapped on Infotainment look.
This is a trend that needs to go. I understand it’s easier from a serviceability standpoint, but how often do they need to be serviced? Should be 0.
Sponsored