• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022+ Civic Colors Threads TOC

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I wish I could see a picture of them side by side for comparison ...
Maybe someone will use the configuration tool on Honda website and edit them all together. The real world colors look a bit different and some of them even look different under ambient conditions.

Last edited:

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Awesome and thanks. Has anyone seen a Morning Mist Metallic? Curious about the color in person.

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Awesome and thanks. Has anyone seen a Morning Mist Metallic? Curious about the color in person.
Only on YouTube, nothing in person. Looks like a good color.

Modern cars need more color. I know I bought the Sonic Gray Pearl, but cars back in the day used to be so much more colorful - inside and out.

Last edited:

JerseyJerk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX
Only on YouTube, nothing in person. Looks like a good color.

Modern cars need more color. I know I bought the Sonic Gray Pearl, but cars back in the day used to be so much more colorful - inside and out.
I guess in Honda's defense they're making cars in colors people are buying. Everything on the road is black, white, and silver because that's what so many people want. I can sympathize - I love the blazing orange on the SI but I'm hesitant, because in my last orange car I got pulled over all the time, with no other probable cause except the color drawing attention. Reasons I was stopped: "You accelerated fast from that stop sign." "You went through a yellow light." "I trailed you for 14 miles because you appeared to accelerate fast from the toll booth."

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
The colors are mixed bag, a few good ones but I agree with others here that it would be nice to have a bit more diversity. I would personally like a deeper, less "fire truck", red for one. Also, for about 48 hours the Canadian configurator said you could get the purple on the top trim hatch, with a manual, and I was very excited to see that combination... and then it was removed.