• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
high hopes for the Si/R needs to be an aggressive front & rear end..
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Looks very Audi. Hopefully the don’t screw up the Si, this rendering looks terrible.

DCAF4591-50D5-474E-BEA1-DD00321FFCBD.jpeg
Oh wow... The lower faux vents are atrocious.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
The more I see this car the more I’m disappointed. I love the overall shape and interior, but I can’t look at the front end or those ugly taillights without feeling my stomach turn. Honda was soooooo close to nailing it, but whiffed on the front/rear design. I look forward to an eventual mid-cycle refresh that can improve this.
It’ll mid-cycle into a full-blown Accord while the Accord will upsize into an Avalon. It’s progress.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Aegean Blue Metallic Spotted in Honda HQ Parking Lot. D9678D6F-5C14-4AE5-B493-E30866BE4434

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
The styling is very neutral and I think it's ok but one thing that seems to look better on the 11th gen are the 18inch tires, they seem to fit better the new Civic than the 10th gen.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
It’ll mid-cycle into a full-blown Accord while the Accord will upsize into an Avalon. It’s progress.

D9678D6F-5C14-4AE5-B493-E30866BE4434.jpeg
CAFE standards make this true unfortunately

55mpg

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
It's a nice looking car, but there's nothing unique that stands out to me. I looka t it the same way as I look at the newer corolla sedans. Just "meh". I feel like a lot of other companies (Hyundai) have done a good job at redesigning their vehicles. I feel like Honda took a step backwards here on the 11th gen.

I will wait for the Si and Type R since those are what I'm most interested in at this point. If the Si doesn't come in a hatch, it'll be off my list as I have zero interest in the sedan at this point. If the Type R isn't going to throw out a greater design like the previous Type R, then I'll either try to pick up a used CTR 10th gen if they're selling for a reasonable price by then, or just jump to a different brand, like the Hyundai N Line.

Time will tell. But as of right now, not jumping out of my seat.
I agree with you. I like my 10th Gen Civic for the flare it has. But, I'm sure it will grow on me. I think this style looks great in Red, Black, and Orange. The Blue is good too, but I miss the flare of the 10th Gen for the Blue. The styling reminds a little of the Volkswagen Jetta's backend.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
So here's what's going to happen and you know it's true...

All us 10th gen guys who are saying the 11th is kind of blah will warm up to the styling. Especially once we start seeing people modding them and giving them more personality. It always goes that way.

The 10th gen reveal was unusual. Our jaws dropped immediately when we saw the prototype back in 2015 because it was such a huge leap in sportiness from the 9th gen.
Sponsored