• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Honda Canada finally updated their web site this morning so maybe the Hatchbacks will start arriving today as planned.

Chaucer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
I agree that the lack up hype/reveal from Honda means it’s not that impressive. All I care about now is if the new Si has a stronger single mass clutch, and if it’s compatible with the 10th gen.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Based on the press release from 10 days ago the Hatchback is expected to arrive at dealers tomorrow in Canada. We will see if this happens but so far there have been no sightings and the Honda Canada web site hasn't been update with detailed specs or build. :hmm:

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releas...-available-manual-transmission-844102553.html
22MY Civic Hatchbacks haven't reached Western Canada yet. Maybe they did out East. All I know that they are still incoming with VINs attached. So far 4 sport touring got sold according to the inventory I've seen but unfortunately some parts are on back order (rear splash guard, cargo tray, hpd body coloured wing, and a few others)

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
22MY Civic Hatchbacks haven't reached Western Canada yet. Maybe they did out East. All I know that they are still incoming with VINs attached. So far 4 sport touring got sold according to the inventory I've seen but unfortunately some parts are on back order (rear splash guard, cargo tray, hpd body coloured wing, and a few others)
I haven’t seen any in Ontario yet.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
I haven’t seen any in Ontario yet.
Guess we shall see them in the first 2 weeks! It's probably on back order like 90% of their parts LOL

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Guess we shall see them in the first 2 weeks! It's probably on back order like 90% of their parts LOL
The dealers in Ontario are receiving only one hatchback each next week and then nothing until November. I guess the Hatch QC issue was real.

mattsSi

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic hatchback sport
I got a call from my local Honda dealer 3 days ago talking about Si showing up on orders. He said 1 being delivered in NOVEMBER. Black with red black interior. Then again another dealer told me Two white Si. Then another said 1 white Si. Its coming soon and ... Look at this.

Screenshot_20210926-090005_YouTube.jpg
Just got mine in Ontario.

Attachments

JerseyJerk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX
My local dealership called yesterday, they're expecting a lone black Si to come in on Nov. 23. So far it's up for grabs.
Sponsored