• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Brendan

First Name
PwPSi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Looks like it will be out 9am EST tomorrow! Honda just put a countdown on their Instagram story
Sponsored

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 SGP FK7, ā€˜20 PWP FC1 si, ā€˜22 LSM FE2 (soon)
My personal opinion (which could change with full pics) is, color is super niceā€¦ but that spoiler looks toned down and disappointing. Not sure if it was a rendering or not, but the spoiler on the modulo looked much nicer than this deck lid spoiler, that looks like it should be on a sport model. Also, even tho Iā€™m a fan of center exit exhaust, the dual isnā€™t bad, at least it isnā€™t hdmi, which I donā€™t mind too much either.

Canā€™t wait for the reveal.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Funny that I also noticed that as well. I think they should of done duel exhaust down the middle instead of having it on the sides.
Well on the bright side we're gonna see a lot of Tomei Expreme and HKS Hi Power exhaust (only 2 I can think of at the top of my head)

Aero2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, 2010, 6MT
I'm sure some will be disappointed in the mellow spoiler, but I think it's great. I'm a bit older than the typical Si buyer, but even in my younger years I didn't like wing-type spoilers on sedans, because they often don't fit the car's lines, and look tacked on. (That includes the spoiler on our old 1995 Jetta GLX, which was similar to the last Si's spoiler. Always hated it.) I thought the spoiler on the last-ten Si coupe looked good, because it fit the car's lines and overall aesthetic.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
I wish it looked more original vs like a normal sedan with a lip. Possibly wheels from a Sport as before?

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 SGP FK7, ā€˜20 PWP FC1 si, ā€˜22 LSM FE2 (soon)
The OP's title says 9:00am.
Can anyone verify the source?
Unable to find confirmation from Honda or social media.
Itā€™s direct from honda. Itā€™s Hondas IG post.

Jason1984

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Would be best case scenario! Letā€™s hope they can keep the price down still
How it is right now the price revealed or not is pointless. Will be very hard to find one for Msrp at any dealerships. I hope that wonā€™t be the case but it seems inevitable.

Brendan

First Name
PwPSi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I already have a deposit down on one that I was guaranteed MSRP, so Iā€™m curious to see what it is exactly Iā€™ll be paying. Just have to find the right dealerships.
How it is right now the price revealed or not is pointless. Will be very hard to find one for Msrp at any dealerships. I hope that wonā€™t be the case but it seems inevitable.

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
I already have a deposit down on one that I was guaranteed MSRP, so Iā€™m curious to see what it is exactly Iā€™ll be paying. Just have to find the right dealerships.
Same here MSRP XI-Si gang! ? ? ? better not delete that sunroof or I'll want 28k for my 2020 Si sedan trade in. Definitely getting top dollar either way to make up on that 2k markup from invoice.
Sponsored

Last edited: