• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Brendan

First Name
PwPSi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Same here MSRP XI-Si gang! ? ? ? better not delete that sunroof or I'll want 28k for my 2020 Si sedan trade in. Definitely getting top dollar either way to make up on that 2markup from invoice.
? yeah hopefully they leave that alone! Just curious where they will cut corners to keep the price down. Already know it will be the seats but hope they keep the Bose!
Sponsored

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
? yeah hopefully they leave that alone! Just curious where they will cut corners to keep the price down. Already know it will be the seats but hope they keep the Bose!
I definitely would be fine paying 28k before destination as long as it's basically sport touring with no leather and no Navi. We know we get our buckety seat anyway.

BlackstarSI_

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Almost 10 hours left. Sleep well y’al!??
Maybe we’ll be ok with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tryna be hopeful ?
See y’all in the AM for the official 11th Gen reveal of the Si…
Hoping for the best, that’s for sure ?? 11th gen SI here we come

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Almost 10 hours left. Sleep well y’al!??
Maybe we’ll be ok with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tryna be hopeful ?
See y’all in the AM for the official 11th Gen reveal of the Si…
Ive got a layover flight in dallas tomorrow right when it debuts so ill be able to watch...not getting my hopes up but its good we finally will see it.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Yeah....so it would have been nice if they announced where we can watch the reveal. LOL

But this also means, all the youtuber's have already done their reviews and maybe the media embargo lifts today and we'll have more info than we expected.

Either way, we'll know soon lol

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Yeah....so it would have been nice if they announced where we can watch the reveal. LOL

But this also means, all the youtuber's have already done their reviews and maybe the media embargo lifts today and we'll have more info than we expected.

Either way, we'll know soon lol

Enjoy!