• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RufflesSCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Caught the new Civic on my dashcam today while driving home. It had dealer plates on the back. I'm not sure how often they've been spotted on the road so far.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic spotted on streets of Toronto, Canada 2022 civic sedan white
Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
LX looks good with those hubcaps.

CivicVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Wow, from this view it really looks bland and nothing special. Big pass from me.
I agree! I have a 2016 Touring and this is a big step back to me. I understand styling is subjective but Honda could have easily moved the current gen forward in a good way. The competition certainly stepped up their game to compete with the 10th gen. My guess is that Honda watered this down perhaps to give the new ILX all the goods styling wise. I guess we will see. But this is bland. Very bland.

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
I see some comments on it looking bland. While its true the 11th gen is a big difference imo from the downright sporty 10th gen, this couldnt be a worse photo of the Civic. It's distant, it's grainy, and its also the LX with the awful wheels and hub caps. Once you start seeing some sport and EX high quality photos you'll be much more sold.

Last edited:

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
My 14yo son just walked by and asked me if that's an Accord. :doh:

sjd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si 2019 Honda Fit Sport 2019 Mazda MX-5 30th AE
I'm not sure how often they've been spotted on the road so far.
I live near the plant and have seen a couple around but haven't been able to get a pic. I saw a truckload of them today.

My 14yo son just walked by and asked me if that's an Accord. :doh:
While he's not wrong, the Accord looks a lot better.

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I agree! I have a 2016 Touring and this is a big step back to me. I understand styling is subjective but Honda could have easily moved the current gen forward in a good way. The competition certainly stepped up their game to compete with the 10th gen. My guess is that Honda watered this down perhaps to give the new ILX all the goods styling wise. I guess we will see. But this is bland. Very bland.
100% agree. I also have a 2016 Touring and I have absolutely no interest in getting Into a 2022. It looks like a small Accord. Another big negative is they got rid of the right side camera. I havenā€˜t turned my head to check my blind spot in over 6 years, and I have no plans to start now. I do love the giant touchscreen and heated steering wheel (finally), but itā€™s just it enough to sway me. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
100% agree. I also have a 2016 Touring and I have absolutely no interest in getting Into a 2022. It looks like a small Accord. Another big negative is they got rid of the right side camera. I havenā€˜t turned my head to check my blind spot in over 6 years, and I have no plans to start now. I do love the giant touchscreen and heated steering wheel (finally), but itā€™s just it enough to sway me. Just my opinion.
Dont get too excited, I think that's still Canada only.