• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 civic touring easy to break in

Lemor

First Name
Lemor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 honda civic touring
Hello everyone, i am new here in the forum from canada. Just to share, that my 2022 civic touring got break in from the front passenger door. So disappointed with the security system of this car, there is a alarm but it did not trigger during that time. This is my 2nd car made by honda, it happens also on my 2017 acura mdx it got break in but the alarm did not activated. Folks look out on your cars especially if you park somewhere…
Also i got a scratch from edge of the hood cause by the wiper and my dealer just used a touch up paint to repair the scratch, im so disappointed on what they did….,

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 civic touring easy to break in 2DBA566D-52BA-4198-89F2-BF63B8035C75
Sponsored

OP
OP

Lemor

First Name
Lemor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 honda civic touring
The photo is attached is before they did the touch up…. They use a touch up pen to repair and little bit rough and noticeable…