• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
The day after the regular hatch was announced? Convenient timing…seems like Honda is letting these spy shots happen on purpose

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
? Look at that GT wing. Straight pipe! Most likely center exhaust like the last gen. It's looking good. ?

It that an off-center hood vent?

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Awesome post @ administrator, but just curious How do you know it's the Type-R and not perhaps the Si? I know it's a long shot but what if.... What if Honda decides to throw a curveball at the last millisecond and actually surprise United States with an Si trim hatchback?! I'd buy one one so fast!

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Awesome post @ administrator, but just curious How do you know it's the Type-R and not perhaps the Si? I know it's a long shot but what if.... What if Honda decides to throw a curveball at the last millisecond and actually surprise United States with an Si trim hatchback?! I'd buy one one so fast!
Lol a wide body, huge winged, civic hatch Si… yea that’s not the Honda way. One can dream though.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
You can also tell by the last pic with the front seats. Looks to be the same exact 10th Gen Type R seats.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I'd like an Si hatch, too!

Type R seat:

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Type R Spied in Best Looks Yet! ? 1624578166430

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Type R Spied in Best Looks Yet! ? 1624578191276

I'm still holding out hope for an SiR hatch later down the line.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Gotchya, my bad! I was so intent at looking at the exterior differences I didn't bother looking past the glass! ??

Sam3

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW FK8
I love it! I think the new Type R will look fantastic. It will look in stock form more muscular yet simpler and has elegant lines. I like how the wing has these smooth curves.

To my eyes, these wheels look like 255/35/R19.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CBP Si Coupe
Now we’re talking, looks like a touring car for the road. Can’t wait to see how crazy the engineers go with this generation.