• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
It’s not confirmed yet per say but I believe it could be just NA. Someone is going to have check.
Hopefully domestic production leads to greater availability/allocation and fewer markups. I'd love to have one at MSRP or better. $5k over MSRP pushes me towards a luxury car or a base Civic hatch instead.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Makes no sense that they would keep the 1.5 in the Sport in every other market BUT the US. I mean that was one of the main selling points of the 10th Sport. Makes sense to put the 2.0 in the LX though.

mikes210

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7
since you can get the Sport Hatch in 1.5T in Canada, are they Canadian made?
or US made and shipped up?

mikes210

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7
I imagine the below are Canadian dollar prices (CAN) and not USD prices

So $33,200 CAD for Sport 6MT would be $25,952 USD in currency conversion.

Canadian Spec:
1632155439904.png

VS
US Spec:
1632155483630.png

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Makes me wonder if this is related to a hatchback Integra.

So 1.5T Integra hatch and 2.0T hatch Civic. That’s the only explanation that makes sense.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Makes me wonder if this is related to a hatchback Integra.

So 1.5T Integra hatch and 2.0T hatch Civic. That’s the only explanation that makes sense.
Decision was purely driven by bean counters. Honda (Acura) doesn’t care about the Canadian market. It sold less than one thousand ILX’s in 2020. So having a 1.5T sport hatch (6MT) won’t dent the upcoming Integra sales in Canada. But doing the same in the US could cannibalize Si/ST/Integra sales as Acura is aiming to sell 35k of its entry-level car per year. This sucks and there’s no other way to put it.

https://driving.ca/column/driving-b...rands-that-still-sell-a-lot-of-cars-in-canada

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Decision was purely driven by bean counters. Honda (Acura) doesn’t care about the Canadian market. It sold less than one thousand ILX’s in 2020. So having a 1.5T sport hatch (6MT) won’t dent the upcoming Integra sales in Canada. But doing the same in the US could cannibalize Si/ST/Integra sales as Acura is aiming to sell 35k of its entry-level car per year. This sucks and there’s no other way to put it.

https://driving.ca/column/driving-b...rands-that-still-sell-a-lot-of-cars-in-canada
The Integra could play a role in some capacity. Mind you Honda of Japan handled the Integra and will handle all sedan’s going forward. Maybe in some cases Honda saw it as strategy to go ahead and make the 1.5t in the Integra base trim. It’s odd what’s going on honestly.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line

Yeah, I'll be happy if there's a 6mT Integra hatch (will believe that when I see it), but feel bad cause the 6mT sport hatch 1.5T was such a great car and so cheap. I loved mine. A $28k base Integra won't help those on a budget.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Yeah, I'll be happy if there's a 6mT Integra hatch (will believe that when I see it), but feel bad cause the 6mT sport hatch 1.5T was such a great car and so cheap. I loved mine. A $28k base Integra won't help those on a budget.
I feel the same way. To many people, all we need is a $24k 1.5T Sport hatch with 6MT, especially with all the upgrades in the new model.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Based on a leaked roadmap of all Honda products coming next year it looks like the reveal will be around spring/early summer of 2022.
He is right. CTR will be reveal in Spring 2022 and delivery starts 3 months after that.

I've read somewhere on the forum about the Si and hatch. Hatch comes in the first 2 weeks of October, Si in November. Books for both are currently open in Canada, just gotta find the right dealer who got that info. So far there are a few Blaze Orange Si allocated to Western Canada dealerships (current choice is Blaze Orange or SGP)

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Still pissed they're not putting the 1.5T in the sport hatch here, but Canada gets it? F'in Bastards.

Guess they wanna sell less civics. :dunno:
Sponsored