• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Honda Civic Si - How much I Paid

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
Great buy! Congrats. My local dealer added all that extra crap and on top of it wanted $8000 mark up. I walked away. Patience is a virtue. This market sucks.

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R
The pink license plate frames in SoCal is most likely Autonation. Congrats on the purchase.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
The pink license plate frames in SoCal is most likely Autonation. Congrats on the purchase.
Weird because he said he got it from rock Honda which is in Fontana, CA and that is not an AutoNation.

HardLuckFE1

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Civic Si
I paid roughly 33k Canadian in December ā€™21. No wait, no mark up. Theyā€™re built just down the road from me ??

Justin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
I just paid 31.5 OTD for my Blaze Orange SI from a dealership in NJ. Well worth the price and it came with WHEEL LOCKS right off the delivery truck.....

YES - came with wheel locks. Don't let anyone charge you for these

skotosti

First Name
skoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 si sold lol
I just paid 31.5 OTD for my Blaze Orange SI from a dealership in NJ. Well worth the price and it came with WHEEL LOCKS right off the delivery truck.....

YES - came with wheel locks. Don't let anyone charge you for these
plz share dealer info Im in new york most dealer want the least 7k over msrp:slap:

Justin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
plz share dealer info Im in new york most dealer want the least 7k over msrp:slap:
Phillipsburg Easton Honda in Phillipsburg, NJ. It's my 3rd car with them.

1st car was a 17 SI below sticker

2nd car was a 2019 Civic Coupe Sport below MSRP

3rd car was Blaze Orange SI @ MSRP

Krebsy718

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW Cross Sport
Iā€™m in eastern CT and just picked up my pearl white SI this past weekend. I had it on order since mid November. I am beyond thrilled with the car and it has exceeded my expectations. That 6sp manual is one of the smoothest and easiest manuals Iā€™ve ever used. Time to get some tint in this thing and see whatā€™s next.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Honda Civic Si - How much I Paid AAD37CA5-E4B6-4E17-B25F-49B87688F008
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Honda Civic Si - How much I Paid 9A49FDF8-1578-43E9-9B21-0F5784184AD5

MercuryWitch

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (Blazing Orange Pearl)
Iā€™m in eastern CT and just picked up my pearl white SI this past weekend. I had it on order since mid November. I am beyond thrilled with the car and it has exceeded my expectations. That 6sp manual is one of the smoothest and easiest manuals Iā€™ve ever used. Time to get some tint in this thing and see whatā€™s next.
Where did you get it tinted?
Sponsored