• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend

SlntHntr27

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Sport
Hey All,

1st time real post. I purchased a 2023 Civic Sport - Meteorite Gray a few months back. About a week later I got it tinted. Must have for Florida but also a nice look.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend IMG_3816
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend IMG_3830

I then started looking up some mods to give the car more style. Found a ton of resources on here and guides. Watched a bunch of YT videos and decided to make some purchases. Besides the tints I picked up black badges to replace all around the car to match the rims.

I picked up these Angeleyes LED Foglight kit, Windows Visors, Front Lip, Rear Bumper Sequential Lights and Hydraulic Hood Lifts.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend Angle Eyes.PNG

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend front lip.PNG
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend rearlight.PNG

This weekend I decided to try and install it all. Took me a few hours on Saturday and a few on Sunday. Overall everything was pretty easy to install. I took a bit longer as I wanted to heat shrink all the wires that were not protected in the engine bay. I ran everything as nice and neat as possible and used Posi Taps to reduce damage to the headlight wiring harness for the Angeleyes and Foglights.

Here is the finished product. Sorry for the formatting of the pictures and videos. If you have any questions I have a lot of pictures of the tear down and videos. I had a blast making the modifications minus some of the wiring.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend 72324943351__7C57F20E-D806-428E-85FB-6BC73A308901

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend visors.PNG

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Sport Mod Weekend hoiod.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

be12nard

First Name
InvisibleWorld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
can you share the link for the Angeleyes LED Foglight kit and windows visor please? Thank you!