• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Just wait until Honda announces the 2024 FL5 LE in Phoenix Yellow. Then we're all gonna be pissed we didn't wait... šŸ˜†
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Just for details..

A dealer doesn't get a VIN until the vehicle exists. I'm also not sure why he is clinging to this September first date... But time will tell.

While in theory, he may be able to see other dealer inventories (If his dealership allows him that access).. They can also hide it. So the information isn't exactly solid. Why would a dealer hide it? Maybe they have it presold. Maybe they don't want to talk to another dealer about it...
Iā€™m not in sale, but I can see anything I wantā€¦

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 319A9316-2975-459B-B59E-9757B5F2C37A

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Positive thoughts guys. I really hope everyone on this thread gets one. When that day happens, we should all meet with our FL5s, have a drink and joke about how much we all stressed on this forum. Lol
I would love that. People just looking exactly how I picture them. Boost hoping out of a Golf R Line with JNCOs and a flannel covering the Insane Clown Posse shirt.

He's going to kill me for nailing this so well.

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Iā€™m not in sale, but I can see anything I wantā€¦

319A9316-2975-459B-B59E-9757B5F2C37A.jpeg
Lol. My point is that a dealer that you work at can allow or not allow you that access. Not my intention to get you out here proving yourself to me... Lol.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol. My point is that a dealer that you work at can allow or not allow you that access. Not my intention to get you out here proving yourself to me... Lol.
No problem, Iā€™m at the doctors office killing time. I donā€™t mind šŸ„“

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 started showing up in June of 2017 lol

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Do people seriously still think cars will ship in September? Even if they are being built now they wonā€™t be delivered until the new year or close to it.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Do people seriously still think cars will ship in September? Even if they are being built now they wonā€™t be delivered until the new year or close to it.
Didnā€™t Honda say ā€œcoming this fallā€? Obviously not saying things canā€™t change. I donā€™t know about September, but Iā€™m sticking to late October - early November.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I was doing a little digging, and I found a Product Cadence screenshot someone took, a while back, which shows the release order for Honda, but with no dates. It shows the HR-V, then CR-V, then Type R, then Pilot.
Well, we know the HR-V and CR-V are basically both out, and based on what Iā€™ve read Honda is claiming the Pilot will be out, by the end of the yearā€¦
Soā€¦until they say different, we could assume that the Type R will slot between the CR-V and the Pilot, due out by the end of the yearā€¦

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Chatted with my sales person yesterday. He informed me that it's looking like their store was allocated six type Rā€™s and I am number five on the list. Said it will most likely be around next summer when it shows up. Hurry up and wait.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Chatted with my sales person yesterday. He informed me that it's looking like their store was allocated six type Rā€™s and I am number five on the list. Said it will most likely be around next summer when it shows up. Hurry up and wait.
Any way you could find out what their FK8 allocation was for reference? And over what time period were they given for the six?

Thanks!
Sponsored