• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
with the price release did VIN numbers come with the allocations? I was told my SI was being built this month for delivery next month, would my dealer have the vin number?
probably not yet, my wife's hrv sport is being built next week and we don't have a vin yet either
Sponsored

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
St.Albert Honda. Donā€™t have much info about the dealershipā€™s source reliability as I am from BC.

Anything is possible right now lol. I have a deposit in Pacific Honda and unfortunately they still donā€™t have any info about the FL5.
visited 8th and burrard carter Honda during lunch yesterday.
said the same thing, no update from Honda Canada, 20 people in line and not accepting deposits any more.
Apparently they will return deposits once first 1-2 persons get their cars and the list starts again...
told me to check back in April for 2024 CTR

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
This is why I like this forum lol.

I have a 23' Si allocation but my dealer said they don't have a VIN or a build date yet.
The car has no VIN until the car is produced.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Iā€™m starting to look at 2021 FK8s if I canā€™t get my hands on an FL5. Iā€™d rather purchase a used FK8 from a Honda dealership but I see a lot on Carvana. For some reason, Iā€™ve seen a lot of negative comments about Carvana, does anyone have any experience with dealing with them?

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
Iā€™m starting to look at 2021 FK8s if I canā€™t get my hands on an FL5. Iā€™d rather purchase a used FK8 from a Honda dealership but I see a lot on Carvana. For some reason, Iā€™ve seen a lot of negative comments about Carvana, does anyone have any experience with dealing with them?
i guess not all of them, but there is this article

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
So turns out that Oct. 28 delivery date for the Type R is true but unfortunately it had been pre sold to someone else or so they claim. They offered me to go in on Monday morning to talk to the manager about trying to write up a deal so they can try to snag one up by end of this year or beginning of next for me. I asked for the price but the salesperson didnā€™t have the information on hand only the manager does so Iā€™m waiting for him to shoot me an email hopefully with more details. :/

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
So turns out that Oct. 28 delivery date for the Type R is true but unfortunately it had been pre sold to someone else or so they claim. They offered me to go in on Monday morning to talk to the manager about trying to write up a deal so they can try to snag one up by end of this year or beginning of next for me. I asked for the price but the salesperson didnā€™t have the information on hand only the manager does so Iā€™m waiting for him to shoot me an email hopefully with more details. :/
I wouldnā€™t consider this a legitimate deal. Pricing hasnā€™t even gone out, no VIN, no allocations.

ęƒ¹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
said the same thing, no update from Honda Canada, 20 people in line and not accepting deposits any more.
Apparently they will return deposits once first 1-2 persons get their cars and the list starts again...
If thatā€™s true about returning deposits then Iā€™ll be expecting mine to be refunded too as Iā€™m 6th in line. Iā€™ll be updating you if I hear any infos here in BC. Good luck to us tho lol

MuckyBarnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I'm #3 at that dealer so I fucking hope they don't do that!