• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles)

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
Purchased last November. Was going to keep for 2-3 years but I’m looking to get something new for next summer.

Car is pristine. Was stored during winter. Hardly driven and never driven in snow. Has ceramic coating and all around tint (35% on windshield, 20% everywhere else). I have receipts for both…was done by a detailer I’ve used for all of my cars in the past. Has OEM forged wheels and also OEM illuminated door sills (also have receipts).

CAR IS TUNED. Has Hondata stage 2 93
Octane basemap installed right now with ITS pops and bangs and rev hang disabled. Also has a PRL air intake, PRL intercooler, and dual resonator delete. All of these mods were installed at 600 miles, and the work was done by Pure Tuning in Toledo (have receipts). I do have the original air intake and intercooler in my garage, and I have the Hondata flash pro so I can remove the tune and revert the vehicle back to stock.

$46,000 firm. There is no used Type R with this mileage and these options available anywhere at this price.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_1849
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_1850
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_1851


11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_1586
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_2151
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) DSC02599
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) IMG_1523
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Civic Type R for Sale (1700 miles) DSC02594
 
Last edited:

I♥️LCY

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
80
Reaction score
69
Location
Inland Empire
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type R
all I had to was wait just two weeks for this to pop up....but nooo! 🤦🏾I wonder if the dealer wants my red one back. haha

ps by chance did you keep the factory FMIC & Intsake system?
 
OP
OP
Mhrob

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
all I had to was wait just two weeks for this to pop up....but nooo! 🤦🏾I wonder if the dealer wants my red one back. haha

ps by chance did you keep the factory FMIC & Intsake system?
Haha, sorry….

Yes, I have the stock intercooler and air intake.
 

I♥️LCY

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
80
Reaction score
69
Location
Inland Empire
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type R
wife walked away so fast..... she forgot to verbally state "no." hahaha Not for us(me) at this time, but goodluck. Whomever buys this is getting a really great deal.
 


holland1

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
84
Reaction score
35
Location
ct
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
No more blacks, better up the price to 50k
 
OP
OP
Mhrob

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
Reducing price to $46k. This is the rock bottom price I’ll accept. Idc if it takes 8 months to sell it. It will be sitting in my garage through the fall/winter.
 

RedCarrot

Member
First Name
Ben
Joined
Aug 4, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
29
Reaction score
37
Location
Tucson, AZ
Vehicle(s)
MK8 Golf R, 718 Spyder RS
Great price, OP. GLWS. I will reach out if/when my MK8 Golf R is sold if your car is still available then. Hate black cars (no offense) but I will look into color PPF options.
 

tacthecat

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Threads
3
Messages
863
Reaction score
84
Location
Cheshire, MA
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan, '24 Elantra N 8-DCT
Great looking vehicle, but why do the photos in an area with (oil?) spots/puddles near/under the vehicle?
 


OP
OP
Mhrob

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
Great looking vehicle, but why do the photos in an area with (oil?) spots/puddles near/under the vehicle?

lol c’mon now…..

It was after a detail/wash—it’s water. The building in the background is the detail shop. The plate that is covering my license plate that says “dynfx” is the name of the detail shop. My detailer took these photos.
 
OP
OP
Mhrob

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
Great price, OP. GLWS. I will reach out if/when my MK8 Golf R is sold if your car is still available then. Hate black cars (no offense) but I will look into color PPF options.
This is my first black car….and my last lol. I think it looks fantastic, but it takes a lot of work to keep it looking good, and I’m very anal about keeping my toys looking clean 24/7 lol. The ceramic coating helps, but still.

Now that I mention this, prolly worth noting that I also spent 1k on a three-step paint correction and got all of the paint swirls out of the paint that the dealer caused when they put it through their automatic car wash.
 
OP
OP
Mhrob

Mhrob

Member
First Name
Roberto
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
Sale is pending buyers financing and wife approval (lol…)

Still open to backup offers. Thanks.
Sponsored

 
 







Top