• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1.5T 27WON Air Intake Snorkel is here!

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra

Spitfire

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2022 Hatchback Sport (1.5l)
This is amazing! I know a bunch of us who have been waiting for this. It’s simple yet elegant.

Do you have any data on how the SRI performs when paired with this?

I’ll be ordering one next week. Can’t wait!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
This is amazing! I know a bunch of us who have been waiting for this. It’s simple yet elegant.

Do you have any data on how the SRI performs when paired with this?

I’ll be ordering one next week. Can’t wait!
Appreciate it!

We've seen some significant drops in IATs on the stock intake. I'd have to go back and check to see if we have SRI specific points, not sure if we do. Anything to get cooler air into the engine bay with an SRI will be helpful.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I know you guys and gals have been waiting for this one and truth be told, this one was a fun project for us to work on.

You can read the full release details at our blog -> https://www.27won.com/blog/open-wid...1th-gen-honda-civic-and-5th-gen-acura-integra.

You can order yours here today and as of this post, they are in stock -> https://store.27won.com/honda-civic-acura-integra-air-intake-snorkel.html

1) Is the purpose of this snorkel primarily for additional air and lower intake temperatures? Does (how much does) the snorkel make additional power?

I'd be curious in a dyno to see how this compares to the stock inlet with the stock air system.

2) Does 27WON have any data on air pressures as they enter/exit the snorkel?
Sponsored