• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

27won turbo inlet pipe

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
I've been keeping an eye out, yep! Having a dark gray car, I mostly got my engine bay themed black with a few 27WON orange acccents. So im definitely liking the idea of one in black, maybe with the text polished/raw to sorta match with the black enginebay radiator shroud ( they did black with silver/polished text ) i also laser engraved/polished a decal on it..so thats why im currently optint for a black inlet pipe with some silver text or heck, even orange text haha

OP
OP

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I've been keeping an eye out, yep! Having a dark gray car, I mostly got my engine bay themed black with a few 27WON orange acccents. So im definitely liking the idea of one in black, maybe with the text polished/raw to sorta match with the black enginebay radiator shroud ( they did black with silver/polished text ) i also laser engraved/polished a decal on it..so thats why im currently optint for a black inlet pipe with some silver text or heck, even orange text haha

Yea that would look dope and go well with your theme!

Did you see the intake snorkel is about to drop too?

I've also been peeping thier intercooler they are showing off in every photo/video. Maybe 27won should sponsor us since we are trying to whore all thier parts 😆

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
Not gona lie, I've been full committed on their intercooler/TIP/BBK maybe someday whenever I find rims that'll fit them/etc. I didnt intend a 27WON build but, its becoming that way because I do love the looks/style/color of their products haha

OP
OP

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
One thing that I've found interesting is the TIP inlet pipe diameter is bigger for the 11th gen vs the 10thgen.

I do wonder if we will see any difference on factory turbo since it's different than the 10th gen turbo.
Sponsored