• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1.5T 27WON “GIN” Ball Bearing 1.5T Drop-in Turbo Details

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
Hey fam, if you’ve been following along on our progress for 11th Gen Civic and 5th Gen Integra 1.5T turbo development, this might not new, but for the rest, we’ve got a whole bunch of news to share regarding our upcoming turbo launch!

I’ll link all the blogs here below in case you want to dig in and read through them, but we’ve recently completed validation and testing on this turbo. Below are some highlights.

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON “GIN” Ball Bearing 1.5T Drop-in Turbo Details Untitled (1)

329 WHP/323 WTQ. We achieved gains of 140WHP and 131WTQ over stock

Blogs: OEM Design & Our Goals, Material Selection, Wheel Sizing, Feel The Power

Our next step is setting up an early access list for our pending release. If you’re ready for some more power for your 1.5T powered Si, EX, or Touring, drop an email to [email protected] and let us know some details about your build and goals.

-Vlad
Sponsored

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Is Innovative MotorWorks or anyone else going to have a basemap for the Gin Turbo? I Have a CVT and would love something like a peak torque around 240-250lbs ft all the way to redline.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Crazy the power levels getting to the K20C area. Is the fuel system in the 1.5 the same?

OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
Is Innovative MotorWorks or anyone else going to have a basemap for the Gin Turbo? I Have a CVT and would love something like a peak torque around 240-250lbs ft all the way to redline.

We already have several IMW basemaps and there is one coming for the CVT or you can get a custom tune for the CVT during purchase now :)

OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
Bumping this thread up as we just recently launched a more budget friendly version of the Gin turbo now with a Journal Bearing CHRA.

This is really a great option for someone looking to keep costs down while still shooting for over 300WHP.

More details are in the link -> Gin Turbo

I have to also say that the original Gin turbo has been well received and is the most popular turbo option there is so I am confident this Journal Bearing version will also be the go to turbo for any 1.5T Civic :drive::drive::drive:

OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
CVT maps are available now as well!

OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
Link please? Is these a dyno chart for it yet?
Maps can be purchased right on the website alongside the turbo. Expect the basemap to be on the conservative side especially for CVT. Limiting torque to ~260 is good idea.

I don't have a CVT dyno chart. As soon as we do, i'll post it

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Gawd, I am as excited as a little kid in a candy store.
Sponsored