Sporky McGeuschky
Senior Member
- First Name
- Sporky
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2025
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 615
- Reaction score
- 604
- Location
- Central Texas
- Vehicle(s)
- '25 Civic Type R, Dory Blue and Satin White
- Build Thread
- Link
- Thread starter
- #16
Reminds me of an old Shel Silverstein poem where the kid tells Mom that he is too sick to go to school...I’m never going back! And if you make me, I’ll lock myself in my mom’s Ford Tempo again while the cops yell at me and attempt to jimmy the locks, but can’t because I’ve got a hand on the drivers lock and a foot on the passenger lock. But I’ll give up once the clock says school is over for the day!
True story![]()
A whole poem full of excuses on how ill he feels.
Turns out it's actually the weekend.
[Paraphrasing from memory]
"What? What's that you say?
You say today is Saturday?
Nevermind.
I think I'll go out and play."
Sponsored