• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cbau

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Sponsored

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
ROFL 🤣 at both the price and the prospect of the dealer coming down.

This is the deal they can have if they offered me that price 🖕

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
MSRP is $27300. Not worth more than $31000 OTD. Tell ‘em you’re going to Acura dealer to buy an Integra for less. Walk out on the Si deal. Just be firm and insist on walking out on the deal at $37k.

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
MSRP is $27300. Not worth more than $31000 OTD. Tell ‘em you’re going to Acura dealer to buy an Integra for less. Walk out on the Si deal. Just be firm and insist on walking out on the deal at $37k.
Note the OP's location. The options available to the islands is very limited especially since most of the dealerships are owned by a single owner/corp. That said to the OP if you can wait, simply wait. There's a lot of economic forces flowing through the pipe now esp in the car space with a lot of repo's happening. Supply should shore up in used space which will drive down the new space even though Honda/Acura is still suffering the most with chip availability.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Hell no! With interest rates the way they are I don't know how any bank would still be dumb enough to finance a purchase over MSRP.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Note the OP's location. The options available to the islands is very limited especially since most of the dealerships are owned by a single owner/corp. That said to the OP if you can wait, simply wait. There's a lot of economic forces flowing through the pipe now esp in the car space with a lot of repo's happening. Supply should shore up in used space which will drive down the new space even though Honda/Acura is still suffering the most with chip availability.
This - the stock market and economy are rolling over a cliff. Terrible time to buy a car, give it 6 months and go back to the dealership. They'll have changed their tune.

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ship a car by boat from California to Hawaii? Although California might not be that much better in prices.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
If you compare it to this its a steal I guess. This is just south if twin cities, can’t fn believe it…

11th Gen Honda Civic . 19023A0C-80DC-493C-88E5-8AEAEA953DDF

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Damn I'll give my Canadian Si for 35k USD drive by over the border meet in Buffalo. 😂 Not joking Dm me if interested
Sponsored