• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Put on black Mugen Mirror caps on an already black mirror cap to protect the black mirror cap šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Last edited:

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
* Buys Mugen stickers and carefully puts them on stock mirror covers instead šŸ¤£

OP
OP

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Can't believe they put this out instead of a mirror cap replacement
I thought the same but I started seeing swirls on the mirror caps so the OCD triggered it šŸ˜‚

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah, I have lots of faint swirls on my passenger side mirror cap too, while the driver side looks pretty much perfect. Conversely, on the roofline of the driverā€™s side I have a bunch of swirl marks, but the passenger side looks fine. I was told (by a detailer) that it was probably like this from the factory or happened in transport. Itā€™s fine. Theyā€™ll get buffed out when I get ppf / ceramicā€¦though my OCD doesnā€™t like them on the brain.šŸ˜…

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Speaking of mirrors, wish my mirror glass didnā€™t vibrate so much. It makes it hard to see the make and model of cars coming up behind me in the distance. Did FK8 mirrors shake this much? I donā€™t remember.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They shouldnā€™t shake like that. Mine donā€™t. Thatā€™d be a safety issue methinks.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Well, weā€™re talking vibration not like full on shaking. Itā€™s not that noticeable for closer stuff, but try to make out a car that is several car lengths behind you and maybe youā€™ll see what I mean. Iā€™m probably being hypersensitive about it, but my rearview mirror does not vibrate like this.