• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Accessories for the 2022 Civic Sedan now available for order

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
It's amusing that Honda went thru all the trouble of having a built in spoiler on the trunk lid but then they offer an add-on spoiler. And frankly I prefer the add-on spoiler. I bet we'll be seeing these on the bay for less than $100.

OP
OP
hikaru

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
It's amusing that Honda went thru all the trouble of having a built in spoiler on the trunk lid but then they offer an add-on spoiler. And frankly I prefer the add-on spoiler. I bet we'll be seeing these on the bay for less than $100.
Yes, it's a relatively simple decklid spoiler, or same price like the oem but in carbon fiber finish.

What I don't understand is, you need to replace both trunk springs in the touring trim, but you only replace left trunk spring on other trims.

Last edited:

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
True there will be knock offs in the future but then again it is HPD branded. Wouldn't feel right repping a fake part from a Performance line
Sponsored