• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any UK people on here?

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
135i, Saxo VTR , Royal Enfield 650gt
I placed a deposit with Listers Honda, but not first or even 2nd in the queue, here's hoping. Meanwhile I'll enjoy my facelift FK8
Which colour? Loved my FK8 and the only foibles I feel Honda have adressed for this new one.
Sponsored

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Torn been white and blue myself. Mine was polished metal! The red does suit though

Zero7

First Name
Avtar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Torn been white and blue myself. Mine was polished metal! The red does suit though
I've had two red and one PPM FK8, I don't think the red suits the FL5, red on red on red on red, all different shades of

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why 3? If you don't mind me asking

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
UK here - I also have a deposit down and am #1 at a major dealership.

The 11th gen launch event should have been last week, I'm now going to it on the 22nd before the full public launch on the 24th. There won't be any Type Rs there. Latest from the top is FL5 launch will now be mid-October - prices haven't been set yet.

I'm going SGP

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK here - I also have a deposit down and am #1 at a major dealership.

The 11th gen launch event should have been last week, I'm now going to it on the 22nd before the full public launch on the 24th. There won't be any Type Rs there. Latest from the top is FL5 launch will now be mid-October - prices haven't been set yet.
By launch, do we mean physical cars in dealership with allocations/orders being taken? Wait is killing me!

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I placed a £500 deposit in Chiswick Honda early in this Feburary, AFAIK, orders are not open yet.
Lucky.. Chiswick Honda when I called said they had 40 deposits now

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Yes I don't think we'll get much more info before the ehev launch on 24th Sept, but hopefully shortly after that!
Is this the type R launch?
I'm going this Saturday to the civic launch at Honda Hendon.

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
40?oh my days. My dealer has 8 and 7 of them for CW

SteaknEggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't own a car
I just called Honda Enfield about 10 minutes ago to ask them if they have any updates for the Type R...and it's not good news. They told me that the car will be at least £50,000, and that there will be 400 models for the entire UK (for the first year I'm assuming?)

I placed my deposit in the beginning of August so I'm confident that I can secure a car. I'm just not sure anymore considering that eye-watering price.....

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just called Honda Enfield about 10 minutes ago to ask them if they have any updates for the Type R...and it's not good news. They told me that the car will be at least £50,000, and that there will be 400 models for the entire UK (for the first year I'm assuming?)

I placed my deposit in the beginning of August so I'm confident that I can secure a car. I'm just not sure anymore considering that eye-watering price.....
Surely, surely, surely not....
I think I'll be getting off this mad ride at 50k to be quite honest..

You're joking? Right?
Sponsored