• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any UK people on here?

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Just heard from one dealer (Honda Nottingham) no more coming into the UK. Wondering how true that is
Sponsored

JAMSXR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63
Just heard from one dealer (Honda Nottingham) no more coming into the UK. Wondering how true that is
Iā€™m friends with a Honda salesman and thatā€™s what I heard from him last week. Honda seem pretty inconsistent though. Loads of AutoTrader, Iā€™m pretty sure prices will start coming down due to that.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
So if there are around 300 over here, that's not far off 10% of total volume currently on Autotrader - seems pretty high to me. The temptation to flip is too high for a lot of people I guess...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
hi all! went and looked into autotrader after seeing the thread. All the units there have been registered by dealers? I was told by my dealer Honda Europa has given clear instructions these units get no discount and must be registered under a private owner. Not sure how much that is BS or truth. I am considering the carbon pack, apparently 2 white and 2 red units have become available in Sp. Price is just unreal, but so it is if you configure the new M2 or CLA 35...

Aguacate

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type-R FL5 + 9 other sport cars
Hello!
Iā€™m the lucky owner of one of the Championship White units allocated to Spain in the first batch. Still canā€™t believe the number of stars that needed aligning for that to happen šŸ¤¹šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
In any case, to geekatthewheel: to everyoneā€™s amazement, thereā€™s a second unit for sale in coches.net for 58Kā‚¬ā€¦ and itā€™s offered by an official dealer, as it should be being new.

Aguacate

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mineā€™s got just 40km from newā€¦ and looks like Iā€™m taking it easy for the time being šŸ˜œ

11th Gen Honda Civic Any UK people on here? 03608A66-0A07-43CC-A162-7F87C9B8A24E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
I was told the CW units from the first batch flew away, lucky you! How was the dealer experience for you? Whereabouts in Spain are you based?

Thanks for the hint, I will find out more about the car in coches.net.

Aguacate

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have the details shared privatelyā€¦ but Iā€™m overall satisfied. I always approach any dealer in the know that ā€œgoodness ā€œ of the experience will be directly proportional to their accumulated margin with you as a customerā€¦ sadly, this applies to so many things in life šŸ¤£

GOOSE1167

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2023
Greetings

Seem alot of posts from the US and Japan.

Where the UK people at?
I'm eagerly awaiting my delivery of a Type R in CW (though this colour might change!!!)

Based in London. Will be my first Type R. Loved the integra type R when I saw it on the roads many moons ago.

I'm placed my order with Crown Honda who have been great so far.

Looking forward to any Honda R meets in the near future.
Yes, i am in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I've had my R in Championship White since the 9th March. I haven't seen any other cars up in my area at all.

Don21

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS/ 07 Subaru wrx
How are the UK owners doing?

Iā€™ve just had my first service, only issue was the one I raised - faulty passenger side wing mirror (motor?) which will be replaced under warranty. Everything else came back fine, which isnā€™t surprising since Iā€™ve only covered 3700 miles (work is a train commute).

1 year on I still have a smile on my face when I go for a drive, kids love it too.

how are you guys getting on with your CTRs? Are you using as a daily? Any issues?

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Mines great. Served me well. Was used as a daily but now a weekend car, I took it to Nurburgring and it performed fantastically

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Love mine. Mainly used for the weekend. Each and every time puts a smile on my face. Covered about 2500 miles as take train to work.

Handles amazingly and the gearbox is sweeeeeet šŸ˜€

Thinking to upgrade the exhaust (should have sounded as standard like the integra type S) , add piper cross or venturi air intake and Maybe add some bronze TE37s alloys.

Only gripe if I was really being picky is better sound insulation inside and a much better speaker setup.

11th Gen Honda Civic Any UK people on here? 20231211_185532

11th Gen Honda Civic Any UK people on here? PXL_20230812_150912247

11th Gen Honda Civic Any UK people on here? PXL_20230802_093616396
Sponsored