• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

any updates yet on available wheels for autocross?

DwightSchrute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Staying in stock class for now. So 18x9.5 +58 offset. maybe +51? Apex wheels seem to be the only company offering them but they're backordered.
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I swear I saw a thread not long ago about a possible group buy with Titan for a set of forged wheels with the appropriate offset? I can't find it now but that definitely doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

That said I bit the bullet and just got a set of Apex VS-5RS in +45. I just checked yesterday and now even those wheels are backordered until August. I just started a thread on the Integra boards because wheel availability in general is pretty abysmal unless you want 18s and +45 or lower.

I'm not trying to compete for championships anyway, at least not this season. I'd LOVE if Volk, Advan and the like started putting out wheels in +55 though. Feels like there's a market for it.

simpleisbest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR, 2023 Subaru BRZ
For Street class the allowed offset is +/-7mm so usable range is +67 to +53 offset.

Titan7 T-P10s are scheduled to arrive in port late this month (so hopefully shipping late May/early June). Currently there is 1 set left unallocated for this incoming batch.

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
On the new Titan 7 I just got email saying the shipping is delayed to early June, since this is the 2nd delay they are throwing in centercaps with the wheels....

I guess it was good I did buy BC Forged for my primary autoX wheels. I was going to use the T7 as the DD/rain set with 18s.

Kinda disappointed Apex never really show what they say they might do for the Type R.

darksi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R CW
On the new Titan 7 I just got email saying the shipping is delayed to early June, since this is the 2nd delay they are throwing in centercaps with the wheels....

I guess it was good I did buy BC Forged for my primary autoX wheels. I was going to use the T7 as the DD/rain set with 18s.

Kinda disappointed Apex never really show what they say they might do for the Type R.
I'd love it if Apex dropped a set of their enduro wheels in a +53 for the Type R. Overkill for sure, but I'm all about some overkill!

OP
OP

DwightSchrute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R

what's the offset on your BC Forged Wheels?

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
+53, basically the limit for street class from the stock offset...

BC's wheels are all custom made to order so I just spec it like that.

1716525414279-1w.png
Wow, thise look fantastic! How much? I’m finally taking out my Type R to autocross this weekend. Can’t wait!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS