• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Australian Delivery Tracking

APH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CTR (FL5), BMW M2C (F87)
As Australian FL5s are starting to get built and delivered, I have done some digging to try and identify:
  1. How many cars have been delivered (to dealers)
  2. How many cars are currently in transit
Info and comments as at 22 Feb:
  • It looks like 51 cars have made their way across to Aus to date. This includes 11 cars that appear to be Honda corporate cars (e.g. press vehicles, state demos)
  • There are 151 confirmed cars currently in transit, but this is significantly understated, as only includes cars booked on EOL ships. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the other shipping lines being used have any publically accessible tracking information. Looking at VIN patterns, I suspect there are about another 100 or so cars also in transit
  • While there were regular shipments leaving across Dec and Jan, I can't see any evidence of any cars leaving since the end of Jan. Suggesting Aus builds might be occurring in batches of 2-300 or so at a time. Will have a look again in a week or so.

Break-down of cars delivered (to dealers) showing colour and where they went to:

11th Gen Honda Civic Australian Delivery Tracking 1677074391331

Break-down of identifiable cars in transit:

11th Gen Honda Civic Australian Delivery Tracking 1677074722642
Sponsored

oreopizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD RX7
Is this compiled by yourself and from what you've found on Facebook, or from a dealer?

Impressive stuff either way, keep it up :)

Reactions: APH
OP
OP
APH

APH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks oreopizza. All compiled by myself based on accessible data (if you know where to look!).

Just a shame there isn't more shipping info accessible..!

nezumi

First Name
John Vilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Thanks oreopizza. All compiled by myself based on accessible data (if you know where to look!).

Just a shame there isn't more shipping info accessible..!

Any idea if the Fl5's landed in Melbourne yet? I haven't heard anything from my dealer atm. Last week the RCC Tianjin docked in Port Philip bay.

OP
OP
APH

APH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea if the Fl5's landed in Melbourne yet? I haven't heard anything from my dealer atm. Last week the RCC Tianjin docked in Port Philip bay.
Hi nezumi - The Melb FL5s that were on the RCC Tianjin have started moving from the holding yard to dealers. Looking them up, it looks like a few were delivered to dealers yesterday

nezumi

First Name
John Vilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Thanks, I appreciate it. Hopefully maybe this month delivery.
Sponsored