Sponsored

damage

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
95
Reaction score
34
Location
United States
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Looks good. Are those BBS wheels forged? I've got the same tires and springs....but missing some wheels since I had to return Apex wheels.
 
OP
OP

mattfeet

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
8
Reaction score
12
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW CTR
Looks good. Are those BBS wheels forged? I've got the same tires and springs....but missing some wheels since I had to return Apex wheels.
Yes they are.
 

Xmetal

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
18
Messages
354
Reaction score
403
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S3
Is it hubcentric? No hub ring adapter needed, right? Thanks.
 

Robo7

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
272
Reaction score
352
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
What front lip is that? Wheels looks great!
 


TheFactor

Senior Member
First Name
Factor
Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,224
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW Civic Type R
What offset & 10” rims ? Look sharp man 🙌
 
 







Top