• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black emblems in Canada

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB Sport 2017, Civic SI 2022 (this Spring)
Any fellow Canadians here who swapped their 2022 Civic SI emblems by themselves for the OEM black ones?

Did you ordered at College Hills Honda (USA Delivery cost?) or from your dealer? How much if I do the installation myself?

The front H badges for the SI and the normal sedan are the same size I hope? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
VEZI

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since College Hills won’t deliver to Canada (even for this small package) I’ll simplify my questions:

- Is the H front logo similar on all 2022 Civic models even if the nose differs?

- Did someone from Canada bought the black OEM emblems from dealership without paying for installation?

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I was thinking of ordering them from College Hills Honda to a shipping outlet in Montana since I live pretty close to the border, picking them up, and installing myself. If I end up doing that, I could order a second set and ship them to you?

This of course is if you haven’t found any yet, or if it’s cheaper from a Canadian dealer.

OP
OP
VEZI

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking of ordering them from College Hills Honda to a shipping outlet in Montana since I live pretty close to the border, picking them up, and installing myself. If I end up doing that, I could order a second set and ship them to you?

This of course is if you haven’t found any yet, or if it’s cheaper from a Canadian dealer.
Thank you very much, but my Honda dealer have confirmed that he can get the set for about $140 can. in two days. I will go the easy way.

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Thank you very much, but my Honda dealer have confirmed that he can get the set for about $140 can. in two days. I will go the easy way.
That’s not bad at all. I should probably call my local dealer and compare their price with the College Hills option.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
I can do $120.00CAD shipped (price includes sales tax) in Canada or $130CAD shipped to the lower 48, part number 08F20-T20-100.

I work for Honda Canada directly, no dealer association lol.

tews4hack

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Im looking for black emblems too for my new civic sport, does anybody know where I can order them?

OP
OP
VEZI

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im looking for black emblems too for my new civic sport, does anybody know where I can order them?
College Hills Honda is the place to order these tings, alas they do not ship to Canada anymore.

Ask the part department at your Honda dealership. They can get it at fair price if you choose to install them yourself.

tews4hack

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
College Hills Honda is the place to order these tings, alas they do not ship to Canada anymore.

Ask the part department at your Honda dealership. They can get it at fair price if you choose to install them yourself.
Will do, thanks!

Konos44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si (gone), '22 Si
Mine have been on backorder since I got my car. About a month now I think. Ordered from the dealer.

TheZoldyck

First Name
Killua Zoldyck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 11th Gen
I can do $120.00CAD shipped (price includes sales tax) in Canada or $130CAD shipped to the lower 48, part number 08F20-T20-100.

I work for Honda Canada directly, no dealer association lol.
Hey Man, I know this is late post, but are you still able to get the OEM Black Emblem for the Civic Si. Located in Ontario.
Sponsored