• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Calling all South Florida Type R’s - Cars And Coffee Miami

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
Hello Everyone!

Cars and Coffee Miami has officially announced July 30th as their next official meet.

Though it would be cool to roll in as a group.

I’ve been in contact with a couple of guys that I know through IG but figured I would also drop it in here in case anyone else is interested.

As we get closer to the date I’ll drop a meet location close to the venue where we can convene prior to heading over.

Look forward to meeting some of you there 🙏🏻
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
It's too hot man, I went to one a few weeks back and roasted. Might hit up Supercar Saturday next month when a friend's brother is in town but that's going to be it.

OP
OP
Loulerg

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's too hot man, I went to one a few weeks back and roasted. Might hit up Supercar Saturday next month when a friend's brother is in town but that's going to be it.
I feel you man! I agree it can get hot but the crowd is awesome and the cars that come through are pretty cool.

For the future I’ll keep you in mind, I would like to see if we can get the local R’s together every month or 6 weeks just to talk cars and hang.

KimzEP3

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 1990 CRX HF with a B18
I feel you man! I agree it can get hot but the crowd is awesome and the cars that come through are pretty cool.

For the future I’ll keep you in mind, I would like to see if we can get the local R’s together every month or 6 weeks just to talk cars and hang.
Not sure if you're part of the group that meets in Broward for decent sized Honda meets...but that's a worthwhile event. (IG is acurahondaclassic)
I would love to see a new CTR in person (have yet to!) but like Icehawk, I can't deal with this heat. (And I'm closer to C&C WPB than Miami.)

OP
OP
Loulerg

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if you're part of the group that meets in Broward for decent sized Honda meets...but that's a worthwhile event. (IG is acurahondaclassic)
I would love to see a new CTR in person (have yet to!) but like Icehawk, I can't deal with this heat. (And I'm closer to C&C WPB than Miami.)
Had no idea of this meet! Appreciate the contact. I’ll look into the WPB CC for the future as well 🙏🏻

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I did the Acura meet a couple months back - the negative to me for that one is it's in a parking garage - so it's extra loud and you get some nice exhaust fumes. Plenty of shade though and a great lineup of H/A cars, definitely worth going to once.

Depending on what you are into all 3 are good car shows to check out, Supercar Saturdays has some sick metal turn out - saw a McLaren Boattail last time I was there.

I'm in turtle mode until fall! :D

OP
OP
Loulerg

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Coffee Miami this Sunday! Was able to confirm a couple of FL5’s, if anyone else wants to roll in together we are meeting at the Best Buy right across the street from the venue between 7:45 - 8:00am to roll in together 🙏🏻

Best Buy Address:
10760 NW 17th St
Miami, FL 33172

Venue:

11th Gen Honda Civic Calling all South Florida Type R’s - Cars And Coffee Miami 1690404070625
Sponsored