• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Thats just brutal hopefully not the case. Might just hold out if thats the case, especially if there is a small refresh for the 2025. ITS pricing for 2025s should be out soon according to my dealer.

Really sucks seeing so many FL5s sitting south of the border and nothing here, wtf Honda.
Yeah this sucks. My dealer told me that they should receive a white one in a few months but ofc no other info. All they let me know is that usually they submit the order and the general area mgr gives them a time frame.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Yeah this sucks. My dealer told me that they should receive a white one in a few months but ofc no other info. All they let me know is that usually they submit the order and the general area mgr gives them a time frame.
What a coincidence, the person they sold their (WR Honda) only FK8 LE just had a talk with them and can confirm this. What surprised me tho is they said it’s still up for grabs. I believe they are heading there today/now.

mbraun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Salesperson at a dealer in Winnipeg told me that they delivered one this month, and I'm supposed to be next but their guess on when the next one will come, is Fall. Maybe I'll try to find a deal on late model mx5 to tide me over and sell it next spring. I've been without a fun car for over 4 yrs after selling my last one to my son prior to Covid. Once I get one though, I'll do a a car review with my daughter on our kinda new YouTube channel. (Cool car Crap car).

TO_FL5_CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
Last year it was around 150 ctr delivered, not sure how many we had in 2024 for Canada. Overall it suppose to be around 500 cars for FL5 production (based on this forum as a source).

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
It would be nice to see what the current numbers of units sold looks like.

Side question, for those still waiting, what would be the magic number you’d like to see the used CTRs go for to pull the trigger? Knowing these cars are obviously rare, would you be willing to pay a bit more to be one? Just curious. I still stand by MSRP.

Spartacus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Acura Legend GS 6 Speed
It would be nice to see what the current numbers of units sold looks like.

Side question, for those still waiting, what would be the magic number you’d like to see the used CTRs go for to pull the trigger? Knowing these cars are obviously rare, would you be willing to pay a bit more to be one? Just curious. I still stand by MSRP.
60 is the number for the used ones imo. That’s the oh crap I missed the boat for deposits so I need to pay a premium if I want one now number 😉

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
I'd have a hard time paying 5-8k over MSRP especially knowing that ITS are pretty easy to get for MSRP. Seems like the people who really wanted them (ITS) got them and the next few model years should be far easier. This will never be the case for the FL5 here unfortunately.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I'd have a hard time paying 5-8k over MSRP especially knowing that ITS are pretty easy to get for MSRP. Seems like the people who really wanted them (ITS) got them and the next few model years should be far easier. This will never be the case for the FL5 here unfortunately.
I don’t know about that, lots of people still being told that their wait for the ITS is a year + including those who had deposits on day one. Agree if you can get one MSRP is likely but the rarity isn’t going anywhere for these two cars. Especially out west seems to be more FL5 than DE5.
Sponsored