• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
For those of you got your cars, how long did it take from getting your first phone call being ā€œin the systemā€ to getting shipped to getting delivery?

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
dealership only knew the car is made or Honda gave the dealership an update once the car was scanned on the boat, either in route or docked... prior to that dealership didn't get any update after they placed an order and were given the color and number of car(s) they will get

for me since i got the call 2-3 weeks was ready to drive out

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
No CTR update from my end but my ITS just landed today 2 months early in the colour of my choice. Kind of bummed out I have to make a decision by this weekend. Really terrible we get 0 information regarding anything CTR I dont even know if I will ever get one even being the next in line. F Honda Canada.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Well if you get one, trade it or sell it on Clutch! Wonā€™t be too hard to sell it imo, just donā€™t pay over msrp for ITS and donā€™t add warranty and too many crap options!?

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
No CTR update from my end but my ITS just landed today 2 months early in the colour of my choice. Kind of bummed out I have to make a decision by this weekend. Really terrible we get 0 information regarding anything CTR I dont even know if I will ever get one even being the next in line. F Honda Canada.
That's hard dude... Happened to me a few times last year, but I held off. The way I feel about it is we're probably another 9 months before the end of the FL5 run (assuming the rumors are true, which for Canada, it's been accurate so far). The MY25 should start trickling in next month and probably going to be a SLOW trickle to the beginning of next year. @AspecR thinks there might be a MY26 but that'll be an LE model and being in Canada, we'll probably get a few if none at all. We'll likely get another year or two of the ITS. So with all that, If you've waited as long as I and others have, might be worth just holding out till the end. Just a thought.

EDIT: ...and nothing on my end from my :rolleyes: dealership

Last edited:

Andjoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R - CW #19431 - Sold
is it a MY24 or 25 ITS?
Curious if the 25s are now hitting lots.

Andjoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R - CW #19431 - Sold
Thanks.
MY25s should be coming out around now/June, since thatā€™s when the 24 ITSs started hitting dealers.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
That's hard dude... Happened to me a few times last year, but I held off. The way I feel about it is we're probably another 9 months before the end of the FL5 run (assuming the rumors are true, which for Canadian it's accurate). The MY25 should start trickling in next month and probably going to be a SLOW trickle to the beginning of next year. @AspecR thinks there might be a MY26 but that'll be an LE model and being in Canada, we'll probably get a few if none at all. We'll likely get another year or two of the ITS. So with all that, If you've waited as long as I and others have, might be worth just holding out till the end. Just a thought.

EDIT: ...and nothing on my end from my :rolleyes: dealership
It's def tough but I agree. I think just holding out at this point makes sense worst case I can grab a ITS next year.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Iā€™m going to go look at the Blue ITS later today. The white one isnā€™t coming till next week. I think Iā€™m going to stick to my original decision and stay CTR, but the blue may sway me lol. Iā€™m also going to my Honda dealership tomorrow, I need some answers.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Iā€™m going to go look at the Blue ITS later today. The white one isnā€™t coming till next week. I think Iā€™m going to stick to my original decision and stay CTR, but the blue may sway me lol. Iā€™m also going to my Honda dealership tomorrow, I need some answers.
The blue is awesome its the only colour I considered. Good luck! I still want the CTR but dont want to be left with nothing if it never shows up
Sponsored