• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Anyone in GTA have a red or white CTR? I'm still torn as I've never owned a white car but I get that white is the most desirable color supposedly on this. (Currently promised a white one, grateful for any color)

I'm wondering how red looks in person, can I take anyone out for lunch if they can show me their CTR? 😇 Or any dealership references to see it in person?
Check out this video for the red:

I'm leaning towards red. Partly because it looks good and has the wow factor. The main reason is even though champ white is a great colour, I'm tired of neutral coloured cars.
Sponsored

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
It did win Top Gear Chris Harris car of the year, so maybe it is becoming more Zonda 😎

Seeing how happy Chris was in the CTR and how he drifted the car, makes me even more excited to own it.
drifting it like how he did it would require you to drive it at ten tenths. Not sure if that could ever be road legal

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Check out this video for the red:

I'm leaning towards red. Partly because it looks good and has the wow factor. The main reason is even though champ white is a great colour, I'm tired of neutral coloured cars.
I definitely wouldn’t have been sad had I got red. SGP is the only Color I’d have been sad to get.

As much as I love the CW I think if both the black and white were in front of me I’d go black. It looks so menacing in black.

Last edited:

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Nothing yet. But I'm planning to go to my dealership today and on the way, put a deposit on the Type S.... Just in case :)

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I'm back! Looks like Type S is a real thing LOL

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1670263090023

Now to wait I guess (again). hopefully, it's not a complete disaster. Atleast this time I was smart enough to get in writing Im #1 in line LOL.

Timing is going to be rough AF for me, GRC + M2 (G87) + S all tentatively the same time.

Last edited:

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
So I went to my dealership, still no info - though I did speak to the finance manager as the GM and GSM weren't around.

I went to the Acura dealership near me (Pickering) and got my name on the list. @RoidRage Did you manage to put a deposit down? They wouldn't take one from me.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
So I went to my dealership, still no info - though I did speak to the finance manager as the GM and GSM weren't around.

I went to the Acura dealership near me (Pickering) and got my name on the list. @RoidRage Did you manage to put a deposit down? They wouldn't take one from me.
I've had a $1,000 deposit (along with my friends) since the initial spy shots @ the largest/oldest Acura dealer in the GTA.

DO NOT go with pickering, there are other Acura dealers that are MUCH larger that are taking or have taken deposits since 3 months ago. I think my dealer has a #5+ line up already.

Hot Tip: FIND A LARGE ACURA DEALER IN TORONTO OR MTL!! Get ur deposit in, and get your number confirmed IN WRITING!!

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
In Calgary, both of the Acura dealers have 2 in line already when I last checked

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Winter Wheel Update - I got winter shoes put on today. If it's useful, here are the specs:

Wheels are Enkei Raijins 18 x 8 +42, 5 x 120 CB 72.6 (Black Paint), with Continental IceContactXTRM 235/40R18 tires. The shop I worked with first tried some Konig Hexaforms but they wouldn't clear the calipers. I am happy with the look of the Enkei wheels though. Now we're ready for winter! Shout out to Tires23 in Mississauga for the help.

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_4013

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_4015

Rumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Looking good. I think the offset could be lower to stick out a little more though. Billy and Terry are great to work with.

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Looking good. I think the offset could be lower to stick out a little more though. Billy and Terry are great to work with.
For sure, stance is a bit off, but I feel like for winters I'm not too worried about it as they will only be on for a few months (hopefully!).

Pancake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Corolla
The sales manager at my dealership confirmed I will be receiving an allocation. Going to be a bit of a wait, but can sleep a bit easier now
Which dealership is this? And did they say when you're getting the car?
Sponsored