• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
That’s a pretty sweet sub 100# plate. What the last few numbers of your vin number though if you don’t mind me asking. My plate is # 631 but my VIN# is 0035! Another poster who pm‘Ed me has the VIN# of 0030. That’s crazy to have a car off the line this early!
My VIN ends in a single digit (ie sub 10). Not sure how they assign plaques, but either way yeah it’s crazy early. Hopefully the A team was on the line that day. Haha.
Sponsored

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
My VIN ends in a single digit (ie sub 10). Not sure how they assign plaques, but either way yeah it’s crazy early. Hopefully the A team was on the line that day. Haha.
Crazy that we are gettig the first cars off the line!

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Here’s a few pics nothing fancy just how it’s going to be sitting for a few months…

64902E20-592F-4B5B-B613-B60A65D38B58.jpeg

042D6B60-B3AF-41F4-BAAA-BB846F0E35E0.jpeg

0E8F95AB-0CFE-459A-9770-502CB89D1FAB.jpeg

B469537D-E5C6-483C-AD45-052BB68B71DA.jpeg

2DF5DA87-E9B6-4CB5-9256-9A0ED32A91D6.jpeg
she is so sexy! btw do you plan to put her those tire saver ramps/mats while stored away so you don't get flat spots

also please anyone and everyone who brought home this beauty,

store your fobs at home in a faraday cage
get some wheel lug locks
and steering wheel lock

i am sure most of us are aware of auto theft going on for the last little while

a car like this even if insurance pays out, it will not be easy to come by again as we are all aware... would be heartbreaking deterimental to say the least of stolen

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Anyone in GTA have a red or white CTR? I'm still torn as I've never owned a white car but I get that white is the most desirable color supposedly on this. (Currently promised a white one, grateful for any color)

I'm wondering how red looks in person, can I take anyone out for lunch if they can show me their CTR? 😇 Or any dealership references to see it in person?

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
To all my fellow Canadians on this thread, if the CTR turns up on the market in a year or two, flipped up $10k-$20k over MSRP with a few thousand kms on the odo, would you pay the extra $$ to own it?
I'm pretty sure a few will pop up over the next couple of years and I'm wondering, since I could not secure a allocation, would that be worth it? 🤔

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
she is so sexy! btw do you plan to put her those tire saver ramps/mats while stored away so you don't get flat spots

also please anyone and everyone who brought home this beauty,

store your fobs at home in a faraday cage
get some wheel lug locks
and steering wheel lock

i am sure most of us are aware of auto theft going on for the last little while

a car like this even if insurance pays out, it will not be easy to come by again as we are all aware... would be heartbreaking deterimental to say the least of stolen
You can save yourself some money and do one of two things. Just over inflate the tires or if you're still concerned I have used in the past those hard foam insulation boards, they are way cheaper then buying those ramps and will contour to the tires the same way.

As for having the car stolen. My car will never not be in the garage with the door closed, same as my GR86 is right now. But the faraday box is a good idea for sure for that added protection.

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
To all my fellow Canadians on this thread, if the CTR turns up on the market in a year or two, flipped up $10k-$20k over MSRP with a few thousand kms on the odo, would you pay the extra $$ to own it?
I'm pretty sure a few will pop up over the next couple of years and I'm wondering, since I could not secure a allocation, would that be worth it? 🤔
I found an additional car that may have come a few months sooner then the 24' I'm supposedly getting. It would have cost me about $6k more with their extra warranty for key fob and wheels and lower value on my trade. I didn't buy it, because I'm personally not willing to pay over MSRP for the car. If I can't get one, I'll buy something else, maybe a truck and keep my GR.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
Absolutely not. It’s a Honda, not a Zonda.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Some interesting news I just got from my GM, the model year run is now 4 years vs. 3 but the amount of cars is not necessarily increased so perhaps even more longer wait times. He thinks the insane demand might result in more cars coming over if the factory can manage. Also I am secured a car but its going to be a lonnng wait 2024 or 2025. Better late than never I guess..

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Anyone in GTA have a red or white CTR? I'm still torn as I've never owned a white car but I get that white is the most desirable color supposedly on this. (Currently promised a white one, grateful for any color)

I'm wondering how red looks in person, can I take anyone out for lunch if they can show me their CTR? 😇 Or any dealership references to see it in person?
i am in the same boat as you secured a red one and torn between red and white, and then i think about it again even sgp is nice, really can't go wrong with any..i saw your dm will connect with you