• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
What a joke, they had this one listed recently, over $40k with 100k+ kms, they since dropped it to just under $39k. I cant find the listing anymore, wonder if someone bought it.

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_20230208_165240
Sponsored

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Any update on cars coming to Quebec areas thanks

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
What a joke, they had this one listed recently, over $40k with 100k+ kms, they since dropped it to just under $39k. I cant find the listing anymore, wonder if someone bought it.

IMG_20230208_165240.jpg
This was the one! I'm going to correct my facts, I remembered incorrectly. Yeah not sure if it sold, but they were adamant about me just taking a look and giving them a cheque.

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
So now that Honda is not showing the car at the autoshow, where can we go see it in person? Any ideas? I called Honda corp and they have no clue. Told me to call dealers.

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want PXL_20230209_152034360
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want PXL_20230209_152011336

A bit of new info. This is their first and just arrived recently. While they were expecting first two to be CW and third to be SG, this came out RR. They said the colors got changed last minute and they get notified two weeks before they receive it and have no ETAs otherwise.

This is 3112.

I gotta say, while I was originally not open to red or black (not that we get black)...I'll take any color. Not because I'm desperate to get in one but because it's just so damn good looking in person. I was worried it won't look much more special than the civic sport but I don't have that worry anymore.

Chambodia

First Name
Cham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Civic Si
PXL_20230209_152034360.jpg
PXL_20230209_152011336.jpg

A bit of new info. This is their first and just arrived recently. While they were expecting first two to be CW and third to be SG, this came out RR. They said the colors got changed last minute and they get notified two weeks before they receive it and have no ETAs otherwise.

This is 3112.

I gotta say, while I was originally not open to red or black (not that we get black)...I'll take any color. Not because I'm desperate to get in one but because it's just so damn good looking in person. I was worried it won't look much more special than the civic sport but I don't have that worry anymore.
Drives better then it looks also. Its definitely many smiles per gallon. The sound system and infotainment system is very easy to navigate. The on the fly mode changes are pretty sweet also.

Rpz

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model Y
I also stopped into Oakville Honda 30 minutes ago and I am not a fan of red but this car looks great in any colour. I have a CW on order but if it gets changed around, I wouldn't say no to the RR

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
This was the one! I'm going to correct my facts, I remembered incorrectly. Yeah not sure if it sold, but they were adamant about me just taking a look and giving them a cheque.
Crazy that there was a claim on it, $7k is a huge amount for a claim.
I had no clue, whenever I'd pass by I always wondered what it was doing just sitting in the showroom, I made a comment to one of the sales guys that it needed to be $10k less with that kinda mileage and he just laughed, what a dick.

PXL_20230209_152034360.jpg
PXL_20230209_152011336.jpg

This is 3112.

Agreed the FL5 looks incredible regardless of the color!
Guessing this one's already claimed?

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Yeah. That one's claimed. I can confirm the shifter is as good as people say. I don't mind the exhaust sound being subtle. I haven't sat in a recent civic but I think our Hyundai Tucson has nicer interior in terms of feel of materials on the dash. The civic interior looks nicer but just feels like there's too much plastic. Otherwise the seats are awesome and armrests are nice. Front and rear parking sensors are all there which is a bonus compared to US.

I envy the guy taking delivery of this one. Though I'm guessing this dealer's 2nd car would be in an ideal timeframe to hit the road for early summer.

I highly doubt I'll get mine before summer ends this year. Best I can wish for is fall right now. Fingers crossed. I know I will be very restless come summer though.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Oakville Honda has a Red Type R. I'm going to go take a look today.
I also stopped into Oakville Honda 30 minutes ago and I am not a fan of red but this car looks great in any colour. I have a CW on order but if it gets changed around, I wouldn't say no to the RR

i know open road Honda also has a RR one, I went there a month ago and they don't even have the key to open it, it's not for sale, they are just holding on to it for

some people posted about, someone made a YouTube video too

is the RR in Oakville sold to someone and it's just there to be processed and PDI'd or are they selling it as used above msrp?

not sure if store of the comments are about the Oakville fl5 or the fk8 with the 7k claim

Rpz

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model Y
i know open road Honda also has a RR one, I went there a month ago and they don't even have the key to open it, it's not for sale, they are just holding on to it for

some people posted about, someone made a YouTube video too

is the RR in Oakville sold to someone and it's just there to be processed and PDI'd or are they selling it as used above msrp?

not sure if store of the comments are about the Oakville fl5 or the fk8 with the 7k claim

It's sold to someone
Sponsored