• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Bummer, definitely should have kept the FK8.

That FL5 in Abbotsford has made the rounds here as well as another in BC. POS dealerships.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe this is Abbotsford Honda dealership in BC.
Sorry my question wasn’t clear. I’m asking about the dealership that refunded your deposit.

shanki0223

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R / 2021 Toyota Supra
Sorry my question wasn’t clear. I’m asking about the dealership that refunded your deposit.
That was Vancouver Honda. I got my 2020 FK8 from Westwood but they wouldn't take deposit anymore. Contacted a few Honda dealerships and no one really accepted orders anymore at this point.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
That was Vancouver Honda. I got my 2020 FK8 from Westwood but they wouldn't take deposit anymore. Contacted a few Honda dealerships and no one really accepted orders anymore at this point.
Sorry to hear that! Hope you'll get another car that you're looking for then.

I had a feeling this whole fiasco would unfold and threw my deposit in as soon as I saw the spy shots.
------------------------------------------------
Docks are still quiet as of now, no word from my dealer and contacts.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Thanks for the update.

It's kinda disappointing when looking at the GR Corolla and Golf R Canadian forums. There seems to be movement of allocations Canada wide, while it's all crickets here. This past week, I've seen 2 GR Corollas (white and red) and one Golf R (white) on the road.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
From what I've heard about the Type S from Acura dealers around the lower mainland is they got a massive influx of deposits on the Type S and are locking it behind a 2000 dollar deposit. I called Langley Acura and was told they received orders in the double digits. I believe there will be more news in May.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
April 14th is official release and June deliveries for ITS.

The official release will be made at the 48th annual Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach

Depending on what the ITS looks like etc, I may keep or sell it back out into the GTA market. Got a few cars lined up not sure which I'm keeping TBH.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
You’re back lol
I never left lol, been around keeping an eye on ITS stuff. I have a deposit in remember? FL5 is DOA but still have a horse in the race with the ITS

I diversified my portfolio lol g87, g80, Golf R and ITS all expected to land some time in June. So really need to see how the reviews stack up.

My top picks are the ITS and G87 with G80 as back up. golf R I'm probably going to just get a refund on.

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! Sorry to hear that too, hopefully you get another another car you are interested with.

We got a member here who is 2nd or 4th in Westwood. Hoping all of us gets one!
Sponsored