• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Rumor has it from one of my customers has a big used car dealer, not one but 2 Fl5 pass at the auction last week, 1 was red the other 1 was sonic grays, and apparently one car was from Quebec and one car was from Ontario, I find it totally ridiculous that we have deposits on cars can’t get them, but yet two of them pass on used car auction
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
That’s brutal. I haven’t heard anything from my contacts at the dealerships either. Hopefully it wasn’t one of those cars at the auction.

Side note, on my way downtown tonight, I saw a GR Corolla on the 401. It was the core version. Looked pretty decent from the angles I saw.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
That’s brutal. I haven’t heard anything from my contacts at the dealerships either. Hopefully it wasn’t one of those cars at the auction.

Side note, on my way downtown tonight, I saw a GR Corolla on the 401. It was the core version. Looked pretty decent from the angles I saw.
if it was quiet enough you would have probably hear its oem exhaust noise

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
if it was quiet enough you would have probably hear its oem exhaust noise
I actually wanted to hear it, even turned down my music, but couldn't. Most Turbo 4 bangers these days don't sound good without an aftermarket exhaust anyway (sans Elantra N, but I personally thinks it too juvenile).

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Haha this guy taking a dig at a GRC's exhaust note... CTR ain't much louder
i know that's what i meant if it's quiet enough you can hear the GRC, but CTR you can't at all... although someone said with a few thousand miles they noticed their CTR getting a tad bit louder

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Called the dealer, no updates beside a potential arrival sometime around May (no idea on colour). There are a few contacts at the dock waiting for the next batch and would let me know. What a wait haha...

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Nothing on my end either. I was told one GTA dealership got one and was delivered to the customer. The one I'm working was to get one sometime this week or last but crickets. Just gotta keep waiting....

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
On a face book group, there is a person that saw at the port a bunch of left-hand drive fl5 getting ready to load boats, I can’t believe it. If all these cars are going to the US I don’t understand how none are coming to Canada.
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 95BDD47D-6327-4556-BF77-35486E4EE5B8

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Looks promising but we need to see them in the Vancouver port to know they’re for us unfortunately.

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R