• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Any chance we get heated steering wheel or seats? Kinda sucks missing these but not a dealbreaker.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
This is priced so well tho, GRC circuit at 54,500 plus fdi. What a joke of a price. This car is better IMO by a mile too.

ccdd000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E250
US price is crazy compared to ours. for that much i will consider new M240 or used M2

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
For SI, we got a long list of things US didn't and it was cheaper when doing the conversion. Hopefully we'll get heated seats and a few other goodies.

I don't think it's asking for too much. US price is not just because of FX. If it is, our price would be 8k more. It's not limited to Honda. Just look at Golf R. It somehow is just cheaper to get cars to us or something else is happening.

ccdd000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E250
i think whoever is #1 on their list should get allocation and paper signed soon. meanwhile i still need to wait...

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
My dealer just told me I'm not #1 after all. Not very happy about this. Apparently there was a previous deposit from the last gen that is getting carried over. These dealers man ugh. Longer wait than anticipated but heres hoping for spring.

Last edited:

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
I'm trying to find out about my #2 as well. Haven't gotten an update for couple days. Pinged again this morning. Fingers crossed.

This is really ridiculous they don't keep track better. Managing expectations is extremely important in customer facing situations!

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
My dealer just told me I'm not #1 after all. Not very happy about this. Apparently there was a previous deposit from the last gen that is getting carried over. These dealers man ugh. Longer wait than anticipated but heres hoping for spring.
Did they reach out to that person already? Wondering if dealers are contacting their #1s

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
So you're telling me, they have someone (or multiple people) who placed an order for 2021 FK8 didn't get it, didn't pull the deposit, sat on it for 2 years not know if and when a new gen would be released. ANDDD the rep didn't realize this until now ROFL.

LOL GTFO, they are straight up lying out of their asses.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Super shady, GM will be calling me back today he will get an earful. Ill be happy once these dealers are gone they really suck the life out of the car buying process

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Super shady, GM will be calling me back today he will get an earful. Ill be happy once these dealers are gone they really suck the life out of the car buying process

Yeah i dont buy their story. That should have been the first thing stated when you initially talked. Sounds like a deal for a friend of the dealership. You definitely deserve a concession of some kind for that rug pull.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Honestly, I'm still kind of on the fence :p we don't really need a second car, at least not for a year or 2, I'm considering selling my current sim rig for 6k, put another 6k on that and build an even better sim rig.

Do I want a virtual sports car or a real one? Lol

alTypeR

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ND2, 2022 CRV
Dang at least someone has reached out…. I am getting ghosted.. I got no reply or calls at all.
Anyone interested in setting up an excel or list of who is at what dealer and what color?
Sponsored