• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Guys!! i think i lucked out in being #1 ... sounds like a small dealership but he said they got 3 FK8s before and they just got word they are being allocated 1 FL that's not spoken for... i guess they reached out to me since I blasted inquiries through multiple dealership's contact us page, and like a lotto this one hit... and so this one just reached out to me...

it's over a 1k drive from where i live so i am sure it wasn't due to the honda.ca intake form or sign up since only local dealerships will contact you based on this morning's build and price page on honda.ca

they confirmed it will be red and ETA for delivery is 10-16 weeks... sounds like too good to be true... be honest my first pick was CW, SGP and then RR ... so if anyone was looking for RR and they got confirmation of being allocated CW ... let's talk
Sponsored

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Congrats man! It'd be a nice road trip, and pretty close timeframe.
yeah i just really wanted CW... but i think i am being too much considering how lucky i am...i hope you all get one too... may be some ppl will drop out or some of us put multiple deposits they'll end up only getting one and giving up the other spot(s)

it still doesn't feel real and i am only convinced and putting it to rest only when i sign the bill of sale

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
is this for real ?

if so that's sick... i hope we get it but i thought for safety reasons remote start never comes on manual cars

Also what's this about a suede shift boot... US gets leather thought only Japan is getting suede

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1666988340387
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1666988427025

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
is this for real ?

if so that's sick... i hope we get it but i thought for safety reasons remote start never comes on manual cars

Also what's this about a suede shift boot... US gets leather thought only Japan is getting suede

1666988340387.png
1666988427025.png
I have had remote start on manual cars, I believe there is a neutral switch so the car won't start if left in gear.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Probably typo, doubt there is a remote starter. We get the aluminum shifter, you can pay extra for the aftermarket one. I really hope the boot is leather, but whatever I guess.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I have had remote start on manual cars, I believe there is a neutral switch so the car won't start if left in gear.
I know you can get after market remote starter on manual but wasn't sure if manufacturers gave that option

Probably typo, doubt there is a remote starter. We get the aluminum shifter, you can pay extra for the aftermarket one. I really hope the boot is leather, but whatever I guess.
same here steering wheel says leather so i don't think they will mix and match, hoping both boot and steering wheel are leather

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
is this for real ?

1666988340387.png
1666988427025.png
didn't see this in the features list... hm

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I know you can get after market remote starter on manual but wasn't sure if manufacturers gave that option

same here steering wheel says leather so i don't think they will mix and match, hoping both boot and steering wheel are leather
The interior shots I saw on the CA site showed an alcantara steering wheel

Rumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
No heated seats or heated steering wheel. I guess I shouldn't be driving this in the winter anyway. :D

T13R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Civic SiR II
if you know someone that wants RR and they are being allocated CW ... let me know if we can do a swap... started a separate thread on that
Congrats on finding a spot! I can keep an ear out, but if we are not obligated to accept our allocation and can wait for next, and cw comes in and person ahead of me skips, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to say no. Not sure if that makes me selfish, Iā€™m conflicted replying to this lol. If they cannot skip and I am made aware of it, I can definitely ask if they would swap for RR. Iā€™m also in Quebec and not seeing other peoples locations at the moment from mobile, donā€™t remember where you are located.
Sponsored