• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Georgetown Honda.

Apparently my vehicle is their only allocation over the entire run.
Interesting! I'm supposedly #3 on their list but as far as I know they haven't returned any deposits... yet.

I'll have to reach out to them based on your comment - maybe they learned the latter part recently.
Sponsored

RazgrizOne

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Interesting! I'm supposedly #3 on their list but as far as I know they haven't returned any deposits... yet.

I'll have to reach out to them based on your comment - maybe they learned the latter part recently.

Hey, I hope I'm wrong, it'd be nice to see more on the road.

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Hey, I hope I'm wrong, it'd be nice to see more on the road.
Cheers - I'll reach out to my guy tomorrow and see what he says. Really hoping they haven't just been stringing me along since early last summer.

I can understand them potentially waiting and seeing if they may receive more allocations but if they concretely know otherwise... that's disappointing. I was told they were expecting about one per year for each of the three production years.

Huge congrats that yours is finally on the way, though! I know they've been waiting a while for their first to come in.

RazgrizOne

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Cheers - I'll reach out to my guy tomorrow and see what he says. Really hoping they haven't just been stringing me along since early last summer.

I can understand them potentially waiting and seeing if they may receive more allocations but if they concretely know otherwise... that's disappointing. I was told they were expecting about one per year for each of the three production years.

Huge congrats that yours is finally on the way, though! I know they've been waiting a while for their first to come in.

If you don't need the deposit back, worst case scenario they get another allocation right?

Although it just seems like someone pissed off Honda and theyre taking it out on Canada, because I've yet to see an FL5 in real life. 😂

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Back in November 2022, I went up to Honda Canada in Markham and saw the review car. It's pretty dope. I think it's still up there in the visitor entrance area.

RazgrizOne

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Back in November 2022, I went up to Honda Canada in Markham and saw the review car. It's pretty dope. I think it's still up there in the visitor entrance area.

If I had known that previously I'd have made the trip, but now I'm content waiting.

Didn't think it'd be there that long if at all.

Gotta save that gas money for mods anyways. 😂

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Another one FL5 in BC. I think 3-5 FL5 was received for the last 2 weeks here around LM. 😀

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_0622

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
It’s a waiting game for us, we just have to wait it out and hopefully we’ll all get one. Or go Type S.
Sponsored