• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
No just manual sadly

I just completed a 2200km road trip Across America, will share a more detailed write-up once I get the chance. Some pics at the last pit stop at a gas station in Oaklahoma near Texas
I don't understand why you're posting this on the Type R forum, when there's an Integra Type S forum. Stop the pollution.
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
I see you don't have your front license plate and you're from Ontario. Any idea what your plans are for it? I can't figure it out yet. I don't really want it in the middle and there's not a lot of room for side mount. I also can't find the tow hook access through the bumper based on documentation and there's no custom kits for this car yet.
This might be of help. This is my buddies Type S

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I see you don't have your front license plate and you're from Ontario. Any idea what your plans are for it? I can't figure it out yet. I don't really want it in the middle and there's not a lot of room for side mount. I also can't find the tow hook access through the bumper based on documentation and there's no custom kits for this car yet.
I just asked them to not drill the front. They didnt.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Still radio silence for most of us I assume? I'm curious to see when the '24 civic models are available if there's any change on the availability for the Type R. Maybe we get a bump in inventory lol.

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Do they actually think these will sell? Or maybe I'm the one out of sync here..

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
Still radio silence for most of us I assume? I'm curious to see when the '24 civic models are available if there's any change on the availability for the Type R. Maybe we get a bump in inventory lol.
Acura is getting 24s now for integra. not sure if their timeline matches at all with Honda.

T13R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Civic SiR II
Nothing on my end besides a possible eta in November :p
Nothing on my end either, some people around here definitely got their cars with the latest batch that came in. My dealer has gone silent since April. Second on their list, was supposed to get in Feb, then end of winter/early spring, then spring, now nothing. I'm guessing November also at this point...

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Nothing on my end either, some people around here definitely got their cars with the latest batch that came in. My dealer has gone silent since April. Second on their list, was supposed to get in Feb, then end of winter/early spring, then spring, now nothing. I'm guessing November also at this point...
I was told before year end🫡

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Maybe we've been reading the Autotrader ads wrong. Maybe you get 2x CTR for 90k...?

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Yeah, mine doesn’t know when the next delivery is since they just got their first 2-3 weeks ago. I’m next though so 🤞🏼

mbraun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Update from Winnipeg. So the largest Honda dealer in province was told 9 vehicles over 3 years. They only received their first one about a month ago though 3 incoming was on their computer. There was at least one, maybe 2 delivered to different dealers last fall. Maybe dock strike affecting something on the 2 my dealer says are coming. I"m #4 on the list so it's looking like nothing til next year at earliest. Maybe Honda will fiddle with a few things on the 2024. Unfortunately probably a price increase though.