• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
i see ok that makes sense, yeah i age with you, i really didn't want it in winter but at the same time i am not gonna let this golden goose opportunity fumble out of my lap

I was hoping for March when i was waiting for mine... but it arrived mid-February. Yup, no complaints! LOL
Sponsored

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
I’m in Halifax, so if next batch lands in Halifax as well, I should get mine quick :p

If I purchase and ask to keep the car in dealership until mid march? Is that a bad idea, what you guys think?

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
congraaats! when are you picking up ...i am told it landed and in transit to dealership and should be there between 18-20 Dec so in a week or so...apparently has about 98 carrier trucks
Thanks and with schedule looking to be next weekend!

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I’m in Halifax, so if next batch lands in Halifax as well, I should get mine quick :p

If I purchase and ask to keep the car in dealership until mid march? Is that a bad idea, what you guys think?
i am told mine landed in Halifax was wondering if yours was on there and surprised it's still not delivered but i guess it makes sense that yours just went into production in Japan... mine found out that it went into production 3 days before it landed in Halifax and now says in transit (Honda courier transport)...i would double check in case yours was on that Halifax drop .. but yeah should be quick it is on the next one to Halifax...

i thought about that as well to ask them to keep it there took spring... my question was indirect and more like gaging how they feel about it...i sorry of got a few weeks to a month short of answer since my question was worded in the context of bad weather.... then i figured i don't want that risk of losing my allocation or deal i just wanna close it quick...i would just go get it register it and either store it on my own or transport it or drive it...i figured if i buy it and register it they wouldn't want the lability of storing it more than a few weeks... the more i thought about it the more i got the itch to just go get it and drive it home

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Thanks and with schedule looking to be next weekend!
that's exciting must be super stoked...i am guessing ours were on the same boat in halifax but yours going by train while mine might be on a truck so you're a few days ahead of me ... keep us posted when it actually arrives will give some of us an idea that we are up next

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
I should have went to look at the cars at Halifax port. Once I hear the next batch lands, I’ll try to go check it out.

and yes fair point about leaving the car at the dealership. I probably would feel better having it at home anyway. Maybe I’ll just get winter tires if it comes in Jan, winters can be pretty long.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
Just got an email from my dealer that im working with in Nova Scotia. They said that my car has switched over to "In Transit" and that it's scheduled to arrive later this month. Im guessing its was on the same boat as your guys' car. I gotta get mine back to Alberta so looks like a transport for sure haha.

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I’m really happy and jealous with you guys, congrats! 🤙🏿

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Another one in BC

1702397908284.png
Contacted them, unfortunately they only sell it to local. I appreciate your postings as I’m still searching for a good deal in my province. Search never ends! 🤙🏿

mbraun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
So had my 3 month drop-in-day at my dealer in Winnipeg. I cant get a reply from anyone there with emails.... They were promised 9 over 3 years but have only delivered one white one last Spring. They now have their doubts about 9. I'm the 4th on the original list (thought I was 3rd but they had already taken off the first sale so still 2 buyers ahead of me) so at one a year (so far) I might be out of luck. They have 13 deposit waitlist. I think I better start looking at something else as a backup; maybe a used recaro/brembo mx-5....
Sponsored