• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
If the TR drives anything like the regular WRX then no. The suspension on the WRX is weirdly too soft and rolly through the corner but too harsh on high frequency bumps.
Sponsored

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Ya it says they “upgraded suspension and steering” but we shall see :p

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I’d rather have a 2024 Elantra N than a WRX.
I agree. Hyundai continues to get a bad rap, but they've turned a corner years ago IMHO. The Elantra N is a solid performance car relative to price point. I've heard countless people speak highly of the Veloster N as well.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share the news, I’m proudly to say that I now own a 2024 MY Honda Civic Type R (CW)!

I would like to give thanks to @onepointsix for sharing the for sale post in Castlegar, BC. Because of this post @Apex Carver (I’m forever thankful and grateful!) was able to contact me and share the slot to me!

It has been a really really rough year for me/family and I can’t thank you guys enough for turning it back around! I owe you guys. 🙏🏿

Also thank you everyone here in the group for all the assistance. It helped alot! Again, I appreciate you guys!!

PS: The car won’t be here until 2nd week of January as it will be delivered from Castlegar to LM.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise, E61, 190E 2.3-16
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share the news, I’m proudly to say that I now own a 2024 MY Honda Civic Type R (CW)!

I would like to give thanks to @onepointsix for sharing the for sale post in Castlegar, BC. Because of this post @Apex Carver (I’m forever thankful and grateful!) was able to contact me and share the slot to me!

It has been a really really rough year for me/family and I can’t thank you guys enough for turning it back around! I owe you guys. 🙏🏿

Also thank you everyone here in the group for all the assistance. It helped alot! Again, I appreciate you guys!!

PS: The car won’t be here until 2nd week of January as it will be delivered from Castlegar to LM.

Glad it worked out! Backstory is when @onepointsixposted the car I looked through my emails from last October and found the contact of the sales guy I was dealing with there. I previously inquired about this dealer and they told me the car was allocated to someone back then so I figured I’d follow up again as it showed up on the site as “in stock”. Turns out the financing fell through and the car was available!

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2

That's amazing news, congrats man! I'm happy to have helped, that's the whole reason why I post the listings as soon as I see them. Helps me and other get cars. Perfect that it worked out for you man. Super happy for you!

EDIT: Hopefully, if I'm back in BC next year, lets meet up for drink haha!

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently

Congrats! Guessing it’s MSRP with no add-ons? How much is the cost for transporting it to Lower Mainland?

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad it worked out! Backstory is when @onepointsixposted the car I looked through my emails from last October and found the contact of the sales guy I was dealing with there. I previously inquired about this dealer and they told me the car was allocated to someone back then so I figured I’d follow up again as it showed up on the site as “in stock”. Turns out the financing fell through and the car was available!
Yeah! And that’s why to those people who’s still in search for one, there is still a chance even if you’re not on a list or allocation yet. This group for sure proved it!

That's amazing news, congrats man! I'm happy to have helped, that's the whole reason why I post the listings as soon as I see them. Helps me and other get cars. Perfect that it worked out for you man. Super happy for you!

EDIT: Hopefully, if I'm back in BC next year, lets meet up for drink haha!
It surely helps! Again, thank you!
Sure, hopefully all the members here too haha!

Congrats! Guessing it’s MSRP with no add-ons? How much is the cost for transporting it to Lower Mainland?
It’s not a perfect deal. It has MSRP + an add-on of PPF whole front + ceramic coat for the whole FL5 which can’t be refrained as it has been done before I contacted them and I’m planning to do it too anyways + key fob warranty. Since the car is gonna be a DD, I added a good deal with their winter tires + installation. I’m pretty sure there’s more better deals coming out there, but yeah it’s better than my old allocation which was 70K + BC Tax and Shipping.

Shipment was also handled by the dealership with full warranty. Cost me 1,000 CAD. And since the deal needed some signature from me, the Salesperson drove 14hrs (back and forth)! Lol, so yeah I’m pretty happy with the deal.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
It’s not a perfect deal. It has MSRP + an add-on of PPF whole front + ceramic coat for the whole FL5 which can’t be refrained as it has been done before I contacted them and I’m planning to do it too anyways + key fob warranty. Since the car is gonna be a DD, I added a good deal with their winter tires + installation. I’m pretty sure there’s more better deals coming out there, but yeah it’s better than my old allocation which was 70K + BC Tax and Shipping.

Shipment was also handled by the dealership with full warranty. Cost me 1,000 CAD. And since the deal needed some signature from me, the Salesperson drove 14hrs (back and forth)! Lol, so yeah I’m pretty happy with the deal.
Crazy that the salesperson drove 14 hours for the deal! Thought signatures can be done remotely nowadays.

Peace of mind of the PPF + ceramic coating is good. Did you get the all-weather mats and trunk liner too? Your previous allocation deal of $70k + taxes and shipping is bonkers - where was that from and what did it include?

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crazy that the salesperson drove 14 hours for the deal! Thought signatures can be done remotely nowadays.

Peace of mind of the PPF + ceramic coating is good. Did you get the all-weather mats and trunk liner too? Your previous allocation deal of $70k + taxes and shipping is bonkers - where was that from and what did it include?
I thought so too, that’s why the deal almost went off. Hats off to him for making it possible!

I believe it doesnt come with the all weather ones. I already ordered a Tuxmat too so yeah.

Dealership is in Alberta (St. Albert Honda). I’m next to get one luckily this deal came in. btw, if anyone would be interested. I’ll be pulling my #1 list on St. Albert AB and #3 list on Pacific Honda BC early 2024. Though I wouldn’t recommend them myself.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra

Congrats on the car! Glad to hear you finally got one after searching that hard
Sponsored