• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I should post my conversation with these guys 🫣 Basically they said a guy ordered this car with all these upgrades and that’s why they selling so high 😂 I responded please tell me what upgrades justify a 15k marku? Think they responded…. Helll naw 😁
The one in Marv Jones Honda with 79k price tag just got sold yesterday. I wonder if they discounted that. Anything is possible unfortunately.
Sponsored

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Really wonder what these are actually selling for...anyone have some good guesses?
For new like factory miles Probably around 70s as thats what wholesalers seem to be offering people to buy their car and when they flip it it’s likely high 70s

I will likely do that if anyone wants dibs PM me because Ive decided to keep the ITS instead

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The buyer of this car said, he got it at sticker price

Yup. I showed him my FL5 when he was still with his DE5, he mentioned that he is eyeing this one since. As @Spartacus said, it is loaded with mod already. I think he was able to sell the aftermarket mods quickly which made it to be as close to MSRP or MSRP. Well deserve, he really wants one. And I’m a fan of his builds. Lol

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Yup. I showed him my FL5 when he was still with his DE5, he mentioned that he is eyeing this one since. As @Spartacus said, it is loaded with mod already. I think he was able to sell the aftermarket mods quickly which made it to be as close to MSRP or MSRP. Well deserve, he really wants one. And I’m a fan of his builds. Lol
It has te37, carbon rear wing, and ??

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Spartacus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Acura Legend GS 6 Speed
This guy has been a real treat to speak with 🫣(sarcasm) I offered him 65k and laughed at me. I’m glad he didn’t accept but I love seeing flippers sit on vehicles. If you are buying these cars just to flip you’re a real piece of work. One of the many true Honda enthusiast could have bought this car and this is why this market in Canada is so tainted. I hope this guy sits on this for awhile 🤷🏼‍♂️
11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want IMG_0803
Sponsored