• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Color Matched Wing

OP
OP
Orveezy

Orveezy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2020 Toyota Supra
Way way better. If the roof was black then it would make sense to me to have a black wing. Body matched is way more cohesive to me.
Oh nice, putting a black wrap on the roof would make the parts harmonize a bit better and its definitely the cheaper option.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Nice! I think the black wing makes a statement and from a production perspective, much more efficient.
I don’t see how it makes a statement if it is black and blends in. It pretty much hides the wing by being black. (My opinion).

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
looking at that, I would have them color match on top, and like a flat black on the underside 🤷🏻‍♂️
Unfortunately they die cast the whole wing in one piece this time to save weight. It’s looks very GT3 and I love it tho.

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
I'd love to know if the HPD spoiler from the regular hatch has the same mounting points as the FL5 spoiler. I actually quite like the look and you can get it colour matched while keeping the OG CTR spoiler stashed away for resale value haha.

Chances are they wont be the same mounting points though :(