• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
I love the look of the body matched spoiler, definitely something I'd want to do as well so good to see pics of it first haha.
Sponsored

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Can't be too much...but the results are amazing. Maybe 250/wheel prep and paint?
Who would you ask to do this ? A wheel shop or paint shop ?
Thank you for your time ! Thinking about doing this for my summer tires.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Who would you ask to do this ? A wheel shop or paint shop ?
Thank you for your time ! Thinking about doing this for my summer tires.
i'd say a wheel or tire shop that you trust...they can probably source a good paint or powder coating shop.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Straight Out of Miami - Vice

LOL! I like the color matching, but would tire of trying to keep the wheels clean!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Can't be too much...but the results are amazing. Maybe 250/wheel prep and paint?
This could definitely vary by region but I seriously looked into powder coating my Si's wheel black. It was 350ish per wheel for just a wheel drop off. Dropping the car off and having them do everything was more like 500ish/wheel. That was pretty consistent from the shops I got estimates from.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I always picture Jessie's clownish Jetta from F&F when I see white on white. I know we're supposed to be rooting for Jessie against the evil Tran and his "Honda 2000", but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get his ass kicked.

11th Gen Honda Civic Championship White FL5 Civic Type R w/ paint matched spoiler wing and OEM wheels 1674740882165