• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Color Swap

OP
OP

Patch_San

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
He's refering to the fact your grammar suggest "white is your first choice by far over the other colours". When in fact you mean it is far from your first choice.

Good luck on your search, Grammar Police Out!
See I'm too lazy to bother correcting my grammar lol can you see why I wanted another color lmfao..... Seriously though yeah white ain't near my first choice is all I meant.. I forget this is the internet if you don't right (yes I know what I did there) with college discertation level precision you are slacking and behind the curve.

Or click edit.... but again lazy lol.
Sponsored

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
See I'm too lazy to bother correcting my grammar lol can you see why I wanted another color lmfao..... Seriously though yeah white ain't near my first choice is all I meant.. I forget this is the internet if you don't right (yes I know what I did there) with college discertation level precision you are slacking and behind the curve.

Or click edit.... but again lazy lol.
It makes no difference to me, I can read between the lines.

Red/Black were my first colour then white, then grey. Basically I wanted anything other then Blue. But Canada didnt get Blue (woohoo) or Black (boo), so I ended up with a white one (well to end up with down the road), which is just fine with me, as I have more time to waste cleaning the car once a week, fallout cleaner will become my new best friend.

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Any chance a dealer could facilitate a trade between 2 people? Charge a processing fee maybe a few hundred or whatever but then you could save on being taxed twice. I'm hoping so, I got on a few GR corolla list early but I'm late to the type r. Hoping I could trade one of them for the type R.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Is there was a reasonable way to trade SGP for BB I'd be happy to do it. But I'm not sure how it'd work unless both parties paid cash foe their vehicles then sell it to each other for 1$ on title or something if that's something you can even do.

In my state you'd both have to pay taxes again.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
You can gift your cars to each other. At least it's legal in my state. Pay zero tax.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
yea it’s a bit far but if you’re interested maybe we can try to figure it out? I’m picking up mine this afternoon. I will say the blue looks way better in person than I had anticipated, but white is still my first love lol
I am in AZ as well, near Scottsdale/ Fountain Hills, let me know if you want to meet up and trade drives or at least rides to get a back to back feel for the differences from FK8 to FL5. Of course just remembered you may want to break yours in first. Honda does some engine break in at the factory, but still probably a good idea to go easy for the first 500 miles. Unless that has changed.

ncryptm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I am in AZ as well, near Scottsdale/ Fountain Hills, let me know if you want to meet up and trade drives or at least rides to get a back to back feel for the differences from FK8 to FL5. Of course just remembered you may want to break yours in first. Honda does some engine break in at the factory, but still probably a good idea to go easy for the first 500 miles. Unless that has changed.
Sounds good, will do! Yea I planned on breaking it in for about 600 miles. I’m sitting around 140 right now :)

Last edited:

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
I will look forward to that, thank you.
Sponsored